NCNS button in reviews

How about a NCNS button to select in the review section next to new thread and new review buttons..Too many guys hit review and then post a ncns.
Those without bcd access don't actually see the comments and have no idea whats going on.
Just have a Ncns form to fill out like the review and still have it post in the reviews.It would be a lot less confusing to newbies who haven't posted much and even some of the oldtimers who still use the review form for Ncns's.
Pretty neat idea. I will pass it to the powers that be.
This is a common complaint not only of providers, but also of hobbyists. If you put it in the provider reviews, there should be a like place in the ladies' forums for them to post NCNS history on hobbyists.
Would aslso like to see the recommendation button moved to the top. I think that would help everyone not waste time reading half or more of a margin review/encounter.
Great Idea
Would aslso like to see the recommendation button moved to the top. I think that would help everyone not waste time reading half or more of a margin review/encounter. Originally Posted by Rick7424
Great idea sir!
I was actually thinking the same thing, I am glad I scrolled down to see if there was a topic already started. Would it be possible to create a NCNS forum. I have been lucky enough to never have to post a NCNS, but if I had to I would be hesitant to post it in the Alerts section, because I consider that as more of an area for serious infractions that may pose a danger, and I wouldn't want to post it in the review section because it doesn't allow the provider to respond. Hopefully, I will never need it, but where should I post it if I do?