Obama buying a $15 million home!!!

Then why did you bring them up, junior? Think you're still on the grade school playground? You certainly are more qualified for that one ... and frankly ... hanging paper on a wall in a frame doesn't mean squat .... and you pegged anyone who pays attention to it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If it makes you feel better old man, I don't even give a shit about those degrees. I give a shit about money. If it wasn't for my love of money, I sure the fuck would not have spent 7 years of my life living with snow while attending those Ivy League schools... then again, I live in Dallas and it is hot as fuck right now. I really miss that snow
If it makes you feel better old man, I don't even give a shit about those degrees. I give a shit about money. If it wasn't for my love of money, I sure the fuck would not have spent 7 years of my life living with snow while attending those Ivy League schools... then again, I live in Dallas and it his hot as fuck right now. I really miss that snow Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Shouldn’t you be hard at work instead of trolling on a hooker board?
Shouldn’t you be hard at work instead of trolling on a hooker board? Originally Posted by bambino
He has to try and justify his existence somewhere.
You guys don't need to be concerned about whether I am full of shit about my Ivy League degrees... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
If it makes you feel better old man, I don't even give a shit about those degrees. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
EPIC FAIL.

You obviously are "concerned" and "give a shit". Otherwise why did you mention it?

When confronted with simple questions about something YOU BROUGHT UP, you lamely deflect with more lies.

Nobody in this forum talks about where they went to school, unless it's to root for their football alma mater. So tell us, Luke... which of the 3 Ivy schools you pretend you earned a degree from will dominate the Ivy gridiron this season?

You're obviously deeply insecure and have a chip on your shoulder against Eastern elite schools. Want to talk about that, little boy?
What time do you go to work? Do any of you clowns in this forum from Pissburg even have jobs?

Edit: Lusty, I thought I made it clear that we can have an adult discussion once you get to high school
What time do you go to work? Do any of you clowns in this forum from Pissburg even have jobs? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
First off what does it matter when we work. Second, with your Ivy league background you could sound almost jealous at our ability to post at leisure. Does your job restrict your internet access or ability to surf. Do they restrict your phones? Must suck if it does.
What time do you go to work? Do any of you clowns in this forum from Pissburg even have jobs? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You get lamer with every post you make. Stop deflecting and answer a few simple questions if you want anyone to take you seriously.

Right now your credibility is negative. That means we assume everything you post is a lie.

Bambino can sniff out a fraud like you a mile away, so I don't need to waste my own time looking up your pathetic posting history.
First off what does it matter when we work. Second, with your Ivy league background you could sound almost jealous at our ability to post at leisure. Does your job restrict your internet access or ability to surf. Do they restrict your phones? Must suck if it does. Originally Posted by eccielover
How does that drivel make any fucking sense to anyone but you? What the fuck is in the water in Pissburg?

I'm not sure about what part of the I have my Ivy League degrees strictly for the money that you don't understand. I'm the boss. I can do whatever the fuck I want at my firm and nobody will say shit to me.

You Pissburg guys are funny

You guys have fun spending your day on here. Time for me to go earn my oversized Ivy League paycheck
How does that drivel make any fucking sense to anyone but you? What the fuck is in the water in Pissburg?

I'm not sure about what part of the I have my Ivy League degrees strictly for the money that you don't understand. I'm the boss. I can do whatever the fuck I want at my firm and nobody will say shit to me.

You Pissburg guys are funny Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
No that's actually funny in that you don't think any of us in the Pittsburgh area might also be their own boss and do whatever the fuck they want and not be "scolded" about it.

That was your intent in asking when "we" go to work wasn't it?

Funny(in a sad kind of way) that only "you" think you are above it all.

And I've been earning my way over-sized paycheck since early this morning and also get to spend whatever time I choose on here at my leisure.

Have a good day poser.

I'm not sure about what part of the I have my Ivy League degrees strictly for the money that you don't understand. I'm the boss. I can do whatever the fuck I want at my firm and nobody will say shit to me. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Ooooohhh... getting prickly, little boy? I sure hope your call center boss (or your homeroom teacher?) doesn't take your phone away.
No that's actually funny in that you don't think any of us in the Pittsburgh area might also be their own boss and do whatever the fuck they want and not be "scolded" about it.

That was your intent in asking when "we" go to work wasn't it?

Funny(in a sad kind of way) that only "you" think you are above it all.

And I've been earning my way over-sized paycheck since early this morning and also get to spend whatever time I choose on here at my leisure.

Have a good day poser. Originally Posted by eccielover
LMFAO
LMFAO Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
What else do you have but to try and laugh it off. You've been called out on your bs and have nothing.
Hey Luke, who do you like in Ivy football this season? Princeton? Dartmouth?

What games do you plan to attend?
Hey Luke, who do you like in Ivy football this season? Princeton? Dartmouth?

What games do you plan to attend? Originally Posted by lustylad
You’ll notice that Lucey has his catch phrases when he posts. He’s made templates so he doesn’t have to think of something original. Like Pissburg. Or old man, old man, old man. Or Asian midget, Asian midget. He’s like a parrot. He learns a line and says it over and over again. Why would a young high powered executive even be on ECCIE to begin with? Especially one that doesn’t see hookers?
What else do you have but to try and laugh it off. You've been called out on your bs and have nothing. Originally Posted by eccielover
Why not laugh it off? Do you know how comical this shit is to me?

Hell, I wish you were right and I was full of shit. I would have liked to have had that 7 years back and went to state schools that had good pussy walking around.