I got tricked into FACE Fucking A TS hoe!

I seriously told myself I would quit hobbying last month when I ran into a BP whore that stole my money.

I've been trying to find her fake ad again with fake pics but no luck. It was at an apartment complex near Beechnut and Chimney Rock on Chimney where there's a bayou or something that splits the lanes.

I paid upfront with some benjamins and she laid the donation on the table next to me and said she would grab the change in a bit.

She moved fast and appeared to be on uppers and super rushed. Pulled my pants down as I sat on the couch and she went to town on poor JR. I kept looking at her hands and thought "man, those are some huge hands", and then i quickly changed the subject in my head so I wouldn't think about it. Then I moved her hair and I thought, "man, that's a big face", and again I quickly changed the subject and asked myself what's wrong with you! Stop thinking this is a guy! She was a tall bitch, and the only reason I stayed was because of her DDs.

But I digress, she she stopped her slurping for a bit and asked "are you gonna let me fuck you now baby?" Again, i'm confused, and I've already had my weird thoughts and doubts that she's all lady, so just to confirm I'm not crazy I say "yeah, but you mean me fuck you right". She told me, "you can go first, or I can go first, don't matter to me". Then she must have seen the confused look on my face cause she said "You know I have a dick right?" What?! "yeah, I'm a TS, didn't you know that?" "NO I DIDN'T FUCKING KNOW THAT!" She got flustered and I got up and grabbed my phone thinking i must have missed a TS somewhere in the ad but no. There was no mention of it anywhere and I told her that.

She said sorry, that must have been her PR guy that messed that up. WTF!!! I asked for my money and she said sorry no refunds! So i'm pissed and told her "fine give me my change". "no, but you gotta get out of here now" WTF? I said no and sat back down on the couch and she started grabbing my arm and yanking it.

That's where I almost socked this bitch. I calmly sat there while she tugged my arm and contemplated my options. I was pissed, disgusted, confused, disappointed and depressed.

I just got up and left. On my drive home I started really taking a look in the mirror and reflected on what had transpired and told myself to never put myself in that position again.

This should have been the king of all TOFT reviews but can't find the ad anymore. I erased my phone history but unfortunately couldn't erase the memories. Anyways, thought I would share. I can't really talk to anyone about it so I figured why not vent to the COED Discussion board. Maybe some of you would get a laugh out of this, maybe some have had a similar experience. What I'm really looking for is a virtual hug and someone to tell me that it's okay.

BTW, I've had two assault cases before and if it weren't for that I'm not sure how I would've acted knowing where that road could lead to if I didn't leave or try to forcefully take my money back. Also when I arrived she went to a back room before she came back out to the living room. I thought i heard her talk to someone but wasn't sure. Just to give y'all an idea of the thoughts in my head while i sat there watching this bitch yank at my arm and tell me to get the fuck out.

Sigh. There feel much better.
.....finished reading this.....still processing.....will return with possibly coherent thoughts....or possibly insults....conflicted.
I'm sorry this happened bro. She took the choice from you by using deception plain and simple.
Just slough it off and keep hobbying on brother. TS's aren't your thing nor is this avenue for everyone.
I have lots of positive things to say....

......but it's strange to me you still refer to him as "she".
.....finished reading this.....still processing.....will return with possibly coherent thoughts....or possibly insults....conflicted. Originally Posted by YummyMarie

I agree with Yummy...I have to proccess this shit...I'll be back later...
Girls don't have Adams apples. lol
Close your eyes it all feels the same
  • Tetas
  • 12-11-2014, 02:12 PM
"She" wouldn't give you a refund and you didn't make "her" finish????
Tha fuks wrong with you man?

Is this some sort of a joke?
Damn. Thats fucked up.
.....finished reading this.....still processing.....will return with possibly coherent thoughts....or possibly insults....conflicted. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Let it all out. Figured this would be part of feedback.

And yes, this really happened. I wish it were a joke. But now I really stand by a quote in a scene from Scary Movie, where one guy starts coming out and saying both jocks are gay and the other guys says, "I'm not gay, you sucked my dick, you're gay".

And yes, I'm still referring to it as SHE. And I don't mean to offend any TS providers or guys that are into that. Just not my thing and I don't really find anyone's preference disgusting, but I got tricked and fucked (figuratively, not literally).
If she was good lookin....especially a spinner....you shouldda fucked her in the azz.

Probably others have and never knew the difference.
ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!:ro flmao:
u couldnt tell that was a guy?
yeah right
Let it all out. Originally Posted by Rick Incocknito
Are you feeling concerned that you enjoyed part of the encounter?