bridgett the miget coming to town!

In jan at moments cabaret in Pasadena!!
Hear that Russ? Obviously I'm tempted to go just on principle alone, in the interests of science and whatnot ...

As a side note, I wonder if she'll pull this move on you Russ, you'd better hit the gym a little extra just in case
Let's see who gets there first, Russ or Poppy???
Sweet Baby Tebow......that little midget fuck......

As a side note, I wonder if she'll pull this move on you Russ, you'd better hit the gym a little extra just in case Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
If she does Spice.....she'll be impaled and become a midget on a stick.....
customer pole dancing competition at a strip club in Orlando one time and got a free lap dance from a midget stripper. It is, and will continue to be, one of my greater accomplishments.

Tiny girl was pretty hot, but they don't allow the same shenanigans there as they do in Houston. Still need to check that box...
Though everyone would get a kick out of this. I defently plan to go and check her out.
Awww. She's so cute. I wanna see.
Russ...I found your new avatar ...

That is a "spin her"
Russ...I found your new avatar ... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Thought has crossed my mind a time or two......

Awww. She's so cute. I wanna see. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
Yeah very cute....I wanna see too....

SEE HER ON MY COCK!!!
She taint nothing without a powerchair ... where is texasjohn?
She taint nothing without a powerchair ... where is texasjohn? Originally Posted by pyramider
Just thinck how much closer Li'l Three Sides would get to bottoming out.
Russ if you're willing to fly to Chicago....

https://www.preferred411.com/P111502
Yeah....I'd be in it for sure.....I used to travel to Chicago several times a year for work....I may need to find an excuse to go back....work related of course....
Put some fucking clown makeup and I'll make sure I'll fuck her a few inches taller!!!!