Doubles question

I'm thinking of treating myself to a nice doubles session. The problem is i don't want to do the session with one of the providers stated double partner.
Would it be rude or considered inappropriate it i asked two providers if they are willing to see me at the same time?
According to my research they have not worked together.
  • cr76
  • 12-17-2014, 06:50 AM
You can always ask,either they will say yes or no.
Just ask the provider you would like paired up, if she's interested, then ask the original provider. It's not rude it's the pairing you want. They will either be interested or not. However it may turn out there is no chemistry between the two.
my policy---if ya wanna bring some other gal in...then thats your choice......lets just all have fun!
You need to see at least one of the ladies you want first, then broach the subject with that lady. Better yet see them both seperately, then ask them.
What yummy said. I always let lady #1 pick lady #2. The ladies are more relaxed and if you want girl/girl they may not want a blind date.
Interesting..... Iv'e already seen one, i think i am going to schedule with the other one first. If she agrees to see me, i will be better able to see what her personality is like.

Thanks guys
I think the ladies should get to meet alone.. first and um play to find out if there is chemistry between them to ensure you have the BEST TIME!

You can ask them to take pictures together too to find out if they will fit the fantasy you want.

oh maybe even do a short girl on girl clip for you too..?

It MIGHT be more comfortable if they met alone first.
I like the way you think, Amazing Bubbles.
You need to see at least one of the ladies you want first, then broach the subject with that lady. Better yet see them both seperately, then ask them. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
yes..

I think the ladies should get to meet alone.. first and um play to find out if there is chemistry between them to ensure you have the BEST TIME!

You can ask them to take pictures together too to find out if they will fit the fantasy you want.

oh maybe even do a short girl on girl clip for you too..?

It MIGHT be more comfortable if they met alone first. Originally Posted by Amazing Bubbles
Double Yes....
Some good suggestions mentioned in thread. I will add that if you want to double up because you want to check it off your list. Then sure it will be memorable. In my opinion, hobby 3 ways don't compare to RW menages. Too generic, almost scripted. Mainly due to lack of chemistry between the women. That will be essential for you +2
CarolineDavenport and I did a private testrun first. It was HOT
CarolineDavenport and I did a private testrun first. It was HOT Originally Posted by YummyMarie
That sounds like a story that could use further elaboration.
How about you tell us the Rest Of the Story?
Don't leave out ANY details please...