LUCKY HAVEN..... this weekend line up LH .. LH !!!!

shasha
kiss
boa
lala
sugar
i ( she’s new girl )
judy ( friday & saturday )

• nono
  • 01-10-2019, 11:44 AM
Oh yeah
Is lala supposed to be Lara?
Is lala supposed to be Lara? Originally Posted by TMNT LEO
yes.. in fact when I saw Lara, I mentioned that she was Lala when I saw her at Good Time earlier this year.

"it's the same thing", she said.
Boa or Judy? Or try the new girl? Decisions decisions. I bet these girls get ridden hard over the weekend
That's a hell of a lineup.

The girls are indeed kept busy (and I must plead mea culpa for helping to keep them so); the last few times I've been there it's been by far the busiest spa lately (and rightly so considering the number and caliber of lovelies on offer) -- almost like a Greek farce with guys going in and out of the doors all the time, the little signs saying "meeting in progress," etc. And I don't mind: I know it's the mark of quality.

Thank heaven for Lucky Haven!
Judy is indeed back today! this weekend will boast Kiss, Judy, Lara, "I", Boa, Sugar.. that has to be the best SEXtect of younger, beautiful Spa ladies that I ever remember at one spa. they will be busy!

and if you just want to be fucked silly, Shasha lies in waiting..
Which Sugar is this? Sugar from next door NyNy. Or was she across the street at Bali? Or is this a completely different Sugar?
yes.. in fact when I saw Lara, I mentioned that she was Lala when I saw her at Good Time earlier this year.

"it's the same thing", she said. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thanks Chung
Which Sugar is this? Sugar from next door NyNy. Or was she across the street at Bali? Or is this a completely different Sugar? Originally Posted by Hank3fan
Yes.. she's different suger ...
Which Sugar is this? Sugar from next door NyNy. Or was she across the street at Bali? Or is this a completely different Sugar? Originally Posted by Hank3fan
Bobby Mann has review with pics of this Sugar.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2472943&highlight=

That's a hell of a lineup...Thank heaven for Lucky Haven! Originally Posted by BobbyMann
The combination of youth and attractiveness of this lineup is off the charts.
this Sugar was at Pink One for a spell

and was at Lucky Haven before that.. so yes, completely different Sugar from those you asked about.

Bobby Mann has review with pics of this Sugar.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2472943&highlight=

The combination of youth and attractiveness of this lineup is off the charts. Originally Posted by htownhammer
it really is.. even by Lucky Haven's high standard, this group is the absolute best.. in fact, I dare say this group is the best AMP lineup any Spa has had in my memory. no rolling the dice here. somebody should go in with a die (the singular dice, LOL) this weekend, and roll it at the front door.. a one could be "I" (since her name looks like a 1), 2 could be Kiss, 3 for Boa, and so forth.. he can choose his girl according to what number he rolls, and he will get a great session no matter what number comes up!
I was awesome, must see her you guys
All star lineup.

I don't know how many walk ins were asked to come back later yesterday. They were bussssssy.
  • kochu
  • 01-12-2019, 08:59 AM
Who is the best looking among these ladies. I have seen Boa.