Encounter: Crazy Star @ Pearls is always great.

Date: late July
Name: Crazy Star
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: lfk, dfk, TS, mpfs
Hair Length and Color: short sexy black bob
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'5", sexy thin tight body with great tits - if you've never seen Crazy Star, you deserve to treat yourself.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review
Wow. Sounds great.
Baddest body on her. I need to see her again
Baddest body on her. I need to see her again Originally Posted by PussySnob
You can say that again
  • tom51
  • 08-03-2019, 09:26 AM
I saw her Tuesday at 6:15 and guess it was a bad day for her, no TS and she was constantly talking and could not understand her but something about the scheduling I think and that was 20 mins then finally a brief shower and to bed and started with daty and she loved it but I couldn't touch boobs they were sore or something and finally starting fucking and she was wanting me to cum when she came but it takes me awhile and all the distractions she created was taking me out of mood. Finally resorted to hj then I had to assist and put her in mish and as I got close to popping I went back in her pussy and she didn't seem to want that but started hammering and dumped load in her and she seemed to bitch about that. I was ready to get out and went to shower being polite and smiling the whole time. As I was leaving she repeated several times come see her again so she could make it up to me so assume she sensed things did not got well. I'm chalking this one up to a bad day for her as all her reviews have been great
Thanks for sharing Tom51.
She is one sexy lady.
  • Gar
  • 08-06-2019, 02:35 PM
Good review.
Try to catch me a Star for lunch, but she was busy.
I need to get out in this hot weather. You guys are having all the fun
  • Groot
  • 08-10-2019, 04:57 PM
Thanks for sharing this. TDL #3
I had a session with her at Top Star. I barely have enough strength to get out the door. She like an energize bunny.
The original bunny was there to.
I had a session with her at Top Star. I barely have enough strength to get out the door. She like an energize bunny. Originally Posted by Amp1234
Yes. She will do that to you.