Dailys and 21 spa???

Any updates on lineups at 21. Been wanting to see Chanel but been reading she no longer works there. And is dailys worth a shit. Last review i read sounded like nothing happened and was over charged.
Lineups are a thing of the past. The board frowns upon them however you may find the following players there as in Cat, Hana, Red (not studio Red) at Spa 21. No idea about Dailys. Good Luck
Thanks
Lineups are a thing of the past. The board frowns upon them however you may find the following players there as in Cat, Hana, Red (not studio Red) at Spa 21. No idea about Dailys. Good Luck Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Is this the old Hanna that was there when it was a sun spa?
Is this the old Hanna that was there when it was a sun spa? Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
I never met that old Hanna. There has been a dozen or so Hana, Hanna, She did tell me that Hana meant "one" in Korean. I do not speak Korean so I have no clue. She could have said anything and I would know know the difference
  • Lobus
  • 10-20-2022, 06:56 AM
Yah even in the past lineups were trouble because some girls are sleeping and often take shifts or turns taking on the walk in. But I'd also like to find out more.
Yah even in the past lineups were trouble because some girls are sleeping and often take shifts or turns taking on the walk in. But I'd also like to find out more. Originally Posted by Lobus
call ahead and ask. Then schedule
any latinas?