Return of Chloe/Baby Doll

Anyone seen her - not sure which name she is using. I had brief recent contact with her. Told me she was living in town. No follow up since
Well I tried something with her about 1.5 months ago. Ghosted me lol said how she was walking and passed out randomly and that the cops had her phone for a day or so. So yeah. Seems like the same BS ad before. I told her with her shoddy rep I wasn't gonna pay a depo. I remember that night and I still made use out of the hotel I got.
Darn. She was so cute in the past. I guess her day is gone
Darn. She was so cute in the past. I guess her day is gone Originally Posted by Don Stephens
Bro, she’s been a train wreck for years. She melted down here about two years ago. Indys days, she was pretty good.
Thanks Bam. Confirmed my suspicions
...Told me she was living in town. No follow up since Originally Posted by Don Stephens
About a month ago I got the same information regarding her location. Communication seemed spotty for sure.
  • DOC22
  • 09-30-2023, 02:11 PM
She keeps blowing my phone up. When you ask her about her location, she always says downtown. She wont be more specific. Anyway, she's too expensive for what you get in return & I agree, she's still a train wreck.
For anyone who's not from this area, "downtown" could literally be anywhere within the city limits of Pittsburgh...