Anyone been to Ru-Yi body work, 6024 Saltsburg Road, Verona, PA?

My new job takes me out Saltsburg Road, in Verona / Penn Hills. I've noticed a place called Ru-Yi body work in a seedy looking little strip plaza. 6024 Saltsburg Road would be the address.

There only seems to be a car parked at the place now and then, so I have no idea how much business they get, but I've seen some older chinese (or something) woman there, who I wouldn't let touch me for free, much less pay for it. She is NASTY looking!!!

Someone told me they have much younger women "in the back", but I haven't seen them from the street or the one time I walked into the lobby briefly.

Just wondering if anyone knew anything about the place.

I'm not a member here, so I can't see much detail in all these encounter reports. Type it out here.
You won't find anyone typing behind closed doors or Rest of the story activities out in open.
You won't find anyone typing behind closed doors or Rest of the story activities out in open. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Not an encounter moved to coed
My new job takes me out Saltsburg Road, in Verona / Penn Hills. I've noticed a place called Ru-Yi body work in a seedy looking little strip plaza. 6024 Saltsburg Road would be the address.

There only seems to be a car parked at the place now and then, so I have no idea how much business they get, but I've seen some older chinese (or something) woman there, who I wouldn't let touch me for free, much less pay for it. She is NASTY looking!!!

Someone told me they have much younger women "in the back", but I haven't seen them from the street or the one time I walked into the lobby briefly.

Just wondering if anyone knew anything about the place.

I'm not a member here, so I can't see much detail in all these encounter reports. Type it out here. Originally Posted by housekeydoor
You’re actually are a member here. Your post confirms that. Either pay for PA, which you can do, or post a review to gain private access. Otherwise search for reviews on this joint and PM the reviewer for details. Best of luck.