Senile Biden Allowing Terrorists to enter and roam free in the US

Terrorist Illegally Crossing The Border Was Allowed To Roam Free For Nearly A Year, Memo Says

Federal authorities caught a terrorist at the U.S. southern border and released him into the country, where he roamed freely for nearly a year before being arrested in Minnesota just days ago, according to an internal federal memo exclusively obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

The unnamed individual, who the memo only identifies as a member of the Somali terror group al-Shabaab, was released shortly after being caught illegally crossing the southern border near San Ysidro, California on March 13, 2023, according to the memo, which the DCNF is not publishing in order to protect the identity of a confidential source. The Terrorist Screening Center “deemed him a ‘mismatch'” after running his name through the terror watchlist, according to the memo, which was sent to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials.
“Many within the Biden administration, including Secretary Mayorkas, have repeatedly assured us that the vetting process at the border is comprehensive and complete,” John Fabbricatore, a retired ICE field director who now sits on the National Immigration Center for Enforcement’s (NICE) board, told the DCNF. “However, we continue to witness alarming instances where terrorists are able to freely roam the United States for months after being released at the border before their criminal and terrorist histories come to light.”
Does anyone actually truly believe that Biden personally allowed this person to run free? POTUS is a busy man. He doesn't have time to be letting people free willy nilly.

What's your source on this? Reputable, please. I did a search for the second paragraph, and I couldn't find anything that looked like a reputable national news source.

Attached Images File Type: jpg search results.jpg (241.1 KB, 11 views)
Lol. Yes, they really do believe that Biden personally welcomed him to America, handed him the keys and some cash, then let him roam the countryside. These are not the brightest bulbs we're dealing with.
Where is the proof, don't you have proof. Show us proof, real facts, not Trumps posts, real proof, not Fox news or other all right MEGA News sources, real proof of terrorist.
Of course, the leftists are once again trying to make excuses and deflect for their hero, Senile Biden

Who is ultimately in charge of the border? That would be Senile Biden. hence the buck stops with him
Who is ultimately in charge of the border? That would be Senile Biden. hence the buck stops with him Originally Posted by berryberry
Harry Truman: "The buck stops here."

JFK after Bay of Pigs: "Success has many fathers, while failure is an orphan."

Joe Biden: "The border is secure." And if I have to walk that whopper back, then the border is trump's fault!
Of course, the leftists are once again trying to make excuses and deflect for their hero, Senile Biden

Who is ultimately in charge of the border? That would be Senile Biden. hence the buck stops with him Originally Posted by berryberry

What excuses? Asking to cite your sources and to use reputable sources like a grade school teacher would isn't unreasonable.

At least, when I was in school, I was told to cite things from either the newspaper or an encyclopedia. Not from a tabloid pulled from the grocery story checkout line...
What excuses? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Ummm did you not post this

Does anyone actually truly believe that Biden personally allowed this person to run free? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Seems you were trying to excuse Senile Biden for letting a terrorist enter the country on his watch

Asking to cite your sources and to use reputable sources like a grade school teacher would isn't unreasonable. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
I am not here to do the work for anyone else. But if you read the OP, you would see the source listed in it
Again, Biden and the Senate have a bipartisan bill ready to go to greatly help with the border crisis, but trump has his trained monkeys in the House of Representatives ready to block it.

MAGAs don't give a flying fuck about solving the border crisis; it would leave them with nothing to bitch and moan about. They're actively impeding progress on a solution simply so they can cry about it during campaign season.

https://www.axios.com/2024/01/29/tru...te-immigration