Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: Yes
When did they open back up?
It was empty building today walked by
The old building is empty. Call the number they will let you know where the new place is. Literally less than a mile away, across the highway.
Great girls, they are a lot of fun.
So they are no longer at the PVille location? I saw Erin 2 weeks ago there ….
I was just at the new location on Wednesday and a new girl arrived while I was there. Call the number and I’am sure they will let know where the new place is. And it’s not just a mile away for the old shop.
305N heatherwilde blvd #140
If only that service (dfk, L1++) existed not that far out. Anyone know a amp with passionate kissing or iop other than hfoot?
"If only that service (dfk, L1++) existed not that far out. Anyone know a amp with passionate kissing or iop other than hfoot?"

Don't know what direction 'that far out' is for you, but you get all that with L3 at Health Spa on RR620. There are reviews here. It's the only place I am going currently. You even get the interplay between the two girls to tease you into coming back.
I'm going to assume that he probably meant for people who live more. live more down South Austin or around downtown. Definitely, the way traffic has been the last couple of months with road work. I'm from South Austin, even that's a far for me, whether I'm going there, or to that health spa you mention. Sometimes people just don't want to go that far for convenience's sake IMO Just saying.
I'm going to assume that he probably meant for people who live more. live more down South Austin or around downtown. Definitely, the way traffic has been the last couple of months with road work. I'm from South Austin, even that's a far for me, whether I'm going there, or to that health spa you mention. Sometimes people just don't want to go that far for convenience's sake IMO Just saying. Originally Posted by Gotcha977
Just Relax in South Austin always seems to have girls who kiss and get high marks for service.