ISO postings...

One of my pet peeves is guys who post things like: "I'm looking for a provider in [location], contact me if interested."

Do any of you ladies actually answer posts like this? It strikes me as being unsafe on so many levels it would be funny if it weren't so serious. Surely such a tactic is self-defeating?

Cheers,

bcg
I answer them on the board. I don't schedule through the boards any boards, at all.
The dumb ones will send them pms offering their services. And even if I know the guy is legit, it makes me think he's too lazy to actually try to find someone he likes and sent her a polite note.
  • sadie
  • 05-24-2010, 09:04 AM
Sometimes I PM them just for fun.

The most entertaining are emails sent with similar content.
Example: (10:30pm)

Hey...Im in LR tonight at Travel Lodge room 244. Want to see you in hour for 30 mins. Call me. 555-3468.
Haha! I LOVE those! Or occasionally I get an email that just says "Call me please 555-8765." Or sometimes there's slightly more effort thrown in, as they'll try and flatter you a little, "I'm staying at the la quinta in north little rock, was wondering if you had time to come to my room tonight, i really like girls with big tits!"

I mean, I would hope that most men wouldn't want us to be job chasers. If we were always chasing after people for appointments, we'd also be the kind of girls who would call you in the middle of dinner with your family asking when you'd like to see us again.
Does anyone know where I can get a Drive By Bare Bones Blow Job (DBBBBJ)? Call 800 IM Horny
Sometimes I PM them just for fun.

The most entertaining are emails sent with similar content.
Example: (10:30pm)

Hey...Im in LR tonight at Travel Lodge room 244. Want to see you in hour for 30 mins. Call me. 555-3468. Originally Posted by sadie
Hey, I thought we had an agreement to keep our PMs and emails PRIVATE!
Lol, Yeah lol You driving thru Little Rock or North Little Rock? I believe there's a poster on BP that can help you out.....
Does anyone know where I can get a Drive By Bare Bones Blow Job (DBBBBJ)? Call 800 IM Horny Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
In case anyone is interested, I will be ordering coffee at the Starbucks at McCain and JFK tomorrow at lunch.... would someone be willing to stand behind me in line and give me a nice reach-around?
In case anyone is interested, I will be ordering coffee at the Starbucks at McCain and JFK tomorrow at lunch.... would someone be willing to stand behind me in line and give me a nice reach-around? Originally Posted by willro
Sadie has been known to have voyeuristic tendencies. OK, if she and I come and watch? Call 1-800-VOYEURS
  • sadie
  • 05-25-2010, 05:59 AM
You want to watch Willro get groped BB? It's ok to open the closet door sweetie. The community supports you.
You want to watch Willro get groped BB? It's ok to open the closet door sweetie. The community supports you. Originally Posted by sadie
Now that's funny!

H
You want to watch Willro get groped BB? It's ok to open the closet door sweetie. The community supports you. Originally Posted by sadie
You know very well, Sadie, to keep that big thing in the bag when I'm around. Mine is exit only! lol Call 1 800 NODILDO