Asian Invasion In My Inbox

To All The Asian's Who Keep Filling My Inbox With Why Why Why

I Have A Preference & That Is Not To See Asian's
Stop Sending Me Freaking Messages Asking Why Because I Don't Have To Explain My Reason's

I DON'T LIKE ASIAN'S & YOU PISS ME OFF WHEN YOU TRY TO BRIBE ME TO MAKE AN EXCEPTION..

If I made an exception then it would be pointless to have it listed..

I don't care if your professional, nice, have a big winky, or can be my best client..

I Have More Than 20 Freaking Messages This Morning Asking Why..

If Your Not ASIAN Why Are You Worried About It..

Just Like Girl's Don't See Black Men Well I Don't See Asian's

GRRRRRRRRRRR........

GET OVER IT MOVE ON
Heh
To All The Asian's Who Keep Filling My Inbox With Why Why Why

I Have A Preference & That Is Not To See Asian's
Stop Sending Me Freaking Messages Asking Why Because I Don't Have To Explain My Reason's

I DON'T LIKE ASIAN'S & YOU PISS ME OFF WHEN YOU TRY TO BRIBE ME TO MAKE AN EXCEPTION..

If I made an exception then it would be pointless to have it listed..

I don't care if your professional, nice, have a big winky, or can be my best client..

I Have More Than 20 Freaking Messages This Morning Asking Why..

If Your Not ASIAN Why Are You Worried About It..

Just Like Girl's Don't See Black Men Well I Don't See Asian's

GRRRRRRRRRRR........

GET OVER IT MOVE ON
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

I'm not asian so I could give a rats ass...but...wait...what if he as Nunchuck skills??? hahahahahahah
Attached Images File Type: jpg bruce_lee_nunchucks_by_mexpiratered-d34jzmm.jpg (72.1 KB, 2430 views)
Snatched the above pic for my spank bank....Thanks SNL!
SNL is right! How could you deny someone with sweet ass nunchuck skills?! Wa-taaaaaaa! <--- that's the noise that comes with sweet ass nunchuck skills btw. You wouldn't know though... I'll bring mine the next time I see you. I'm not Asian but my nunchuck skills know no bounds. Now if you'll excuse me, I must practice. Nunchuck skills don't become sweet ass skills without practice.
Bring Your Nun Chucks & Show Me Those Skills & You Will Experience My Asian Off Spray Which Is A Fresh Scent Of Pink Febreze... Don't Tempt Me Sweetness You Thought Einstein Was A Knee Dropper Just Wait Till Your Eye's Get A Glimpse Of That Spray lol
I'm black.. Your Asian Off Spray has little to no effect on me although I may enjoy the fresh scent. And don't hate on the skills... I'm like a damn black ninja over here! Hi-ya!
I'm Italian baby...so I've got mad cooking skills....of course that's after I get your appetite worked up after all that bangin....haaaa
I'm Italian baby...so I've got mad cooking skills....of course that's after I get your appetite worked up after all that bangin....haaaa Originally Posted by SNL9933
I'm going to use your tag line for this one. "I don't pay them for sex... I pay them to leave!" And then I'm going to add my own.
"I came, I saw, I conquered and I'm out like 3,2,1.... " No time for cooking... That's what GF's and SO's are for but to each their own, I guess.

So I won't showoff my sweet ass skills to you, Dorthy. I guess my standard MMA style ground and pound will work in this case... But you're missing out! Think I'm gonna make a YouTube video right now! Probably have at least million hits by 7:26 PM.
I'm going to use your tag line for this one. "I don't pay them for sex... I pay them to leave!" And then I'm going to add my own.
"I came, I saw, I conquered and I'm out like 3,2,1.... " No time for cooking... That's what GF's and SO's are for but to each their own, I guess.

So I won't showoff my sweet ass skills to you, Dorthy. I guess my standard MMA style ground and pound will work in this case... But you're missing out! Think I'm gonna make a YouTube video right now! Probably have at least million hits by 7:26 PM. Originally Posted by Zane D. Grayson
Go ahead and use the quote...and you're right cooking is for S.O.'s - I have never ever ever cooked for a provider she'd have to become a SB.
Have a big winky. Funny.
Really? 20? Asian men love you that much?
They love specials thats the only time they contact me... 5 dollah love Dorthy long long time
Maybe the fact they are known for having a small peepee is the X factor on why you don't see them.
No I hate the smell of soy sauce