NBA Policy - How do you respond?

I've always wondered about the approaches different guys take when confronted with a provider who interests him, but whose policy that excludes him, like an NBA policy.

Do you just move on without another thought?

Do you call her up and give her a piece of your mind, because she's pissed you off?

Do you mentally thank her for being upfront and letting you avoid a lousy session?

Do you call her and try to charm your way into her good graces?

Do you remind her that you're an Eccie moderator? (I kid, I kid).

Curious to see what the responses will be.
It honestly DOESN'T surprise me that you don't have one black friend you could ask this to instead of starting a thread to get an answer.
I've always wondered about the approaches different guys take when confronted with a provider who interests him, but whose policy that excludes him, like an NBA policy.

Do you just move on without another thought?
Originally Posted by blowpop
Hell yeah, as he should!! There are way, way too many women that will see a brutha with no reservations or hesitations that often look better than these NBA chicks. As long as a brutha knows this he will never have an issue with pussy.

This horse has been dead for a long time now. It is not gonna wake up!
Honestly, don't care and move on. You can't change anyone's beliefs, issues or reasons. Talk and try to sweet talk..why? If you grew up with a belief or believe stereotypes, nothing I say will change her mind. Not worth the headache.
  • Trey
  • 12-19-2013, 05:00 PM
Ahh a new list. The nba options list!

I put on my super fly outfit and feather hat. After that I go over there and smack that hoe! I say " Bitch! You better get all over this black dong, before I make you gone! BITCH!" It works out.
I say...damn it man,and keep scrolling....
If a woman says no she means no. A gentleman respects that.
I'm black from the waist down and hips up, I'm an equal opportunity fucker.

Did I mention I have bilingual hips?

get in line ALL you ladies, aint no reason not to punch a ticket for the NaN train.
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
+1 LD Jeeeeez already
Noooooo! Not again. ..
It's her pussy to sell whoever she wants to. Move on down the line ...
It's her pussy to rent whoever she wants to. Move on down the line ... Originally Posted by Mrgalveston
I fixed it for you.
NBA Policy??? What's that???