Roleplay

Halloween doth approach and with it glorious costumes!

Who is into some fun roleplay opportunities? Like costumes, storyline, characters, etc. Really get into it.

What was your most fun RP experience. With or without a d20.
yourdesire has a few sexy cool costumes for roleplay..especially a sexy cowgirl one!

i spent may a halloween in new orleans..so i gre to love halloween as a fave holiday!

my fave costume though is a nudist lol
Wait, your desire has costumes too???
Wait, your desire has costumes too??? Originally Posted by Mattkc
Absolutely, love roleplay if the lady is into it as well. That means enjoys it, puts for the effort to stay in character as long as possible, and will wear a believable costume, or uniform. Lots of fun play even if your not super kinky. Secretary or employee interview or discipline. Housewife and the handyman or salesman. Schoolgirl and the professor, or flip it and you can play the student kept after class for private lessons if you have the right milfy lady!Back in the day had some great roleplay fun with Jackie Devlin and Daphne Hart, both were top notch at roleplay on every front. Some current ladies also can provide this type of fun, and I've had the pleasure. Winter Kay when she's in town, Selina Kyle, and as mentioned, Yes YD does have some outfits and she'll certainly entertain with some roleplay fun as well....
I love roleplay! It's fun, and let's us be someone else for awhile. My fave may have been the cable guy coming over.
mmm just ask her!
‘Tis the season. I love roleplay!
‘Tis the season. I love roleplay! Originally Posted by SelinaKyleKC
Yes you do, and your top notch at it as well sugar! It's that kind of "lets play" attitude that makes it fun as well....
Thank you for the mentions falcon, D & UC yes I think role play is awesome!
Absolutely sugar! As I mentioned with Selina, it's all about attitude and the lady enjoying the play scenarios as well as the gent, and your top notch in that regard also.....
💋