Is San Angelo considered WEST TEXAS on this board?

I am sorry to ask a question that may sound silly. I'm gonna be in San Angelo sometime in the near future for personal reason…may consider trying to have some fun by taking a few appointments. Is San Angelo considered West Texas on this board? If not, where should I advertise? Thanks for your help, gentlemen!
Samantha Thom from Dallas
Yes- San Angelo is considered West Texas
Pretty much the big cities of West Texas are:

Amarillo, San Angelo, Lubbock, Abilene, Midland, Odessa and El Paso.

Tier 2 are pretty much the little cities like Wolfforth and Brownfield...
Other small towns are: Lamesa, Andrews, Seminole, Seagraves, Denver City, Big Spring, Plainview, Tulia, Littlefield, Hereford, Earth, Petersburg, Floydada, and Canyon

Pretty much the big cities of West Texas are:

Amarillo, San Angelo, Lubbock, Abilene, Midland, Odessa and El Paso.

Tier 2 are pretty much the little cities like Wolfforth and Brownfield... Originally Posted by scsholar
Ok…I have decided to do a trial run next week in Abilene and San Angelo. Just posted my ad. Hopefully it will be fun! If not….it will just be a nice drive for me. ROAD TRIP!!!!! LOL
Good luck. San Angelo is a nice town although not as much money flowing as Middessa so interest may not meet your expectations.
Good luck. San Angelo is a nice town although not as much money flowing as Middessa so interest may not meet your expectations. Originally Posted by Chief62
+1

You might have a little trouble in Abilene/San Angelo with your current rates darlin'. You definitely look worth it after looking at your pics and reviews. Not to mention, I have a really big soft spot (or should I say hard? Lol) for gorgeous sexy Asian women! Good luck to you and hope west TX does you right!
Thank you! I am strongly considering Abilene and Midland/Odessa instead of San Angelo. I think it's easier route. I'm excited.
Straight shot down I-20 from Abilene to Midland. IJS
+1 for midland
Straight shot down I-20 from Abilene to Midland. IJS Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Wow, I did not know I-20 hits Midland. I'm so used to getting on 84 to Lubbock. I-20 gets me to East Texas.
This trip will be a new adventure for this city girl. :-) I will be in Abilene Monday - Tuesday morning (April 20 - 21) then off to Midland/Odessa Tuesday - Thursday (April 21-23).
If I am heading to DFW or East Texas; I am used to taking Hwy 82 East..

Wow, I did not know I-20 hits Midland. I'm so used to getting on 84 to Lubbock. I-20 gets me to East Texas. Originally Posted by scsholar
I got back home in Dallas today around 5pm….it was a lonnnggg drive for my first trip to Midland/Odessa. But the trip exceeded my expectations … I had an unbelievably GREAT time. West Texan gentlemen were so nice, polite, on time, responsive, reliable … different from city people. :-) I love it! Thank you so much for your hospitality! I will definitely be back in a couple of months. :-)
Samantha Thom
Glad Midland/Odessa treated you well Samantha. Sorry to have missed out on seeing you this trip, but great to hear you will be cumming back in a couple of months