Something fishy??

I travel between Houston and Dallas at least once a month. I was looking for a little R&R and came across these two ads....You decide

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xation/7580383

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...xation/9989192

Same girl, 2 cities, posted 10 min apart.
The lack of a phone number automatically puts the ad in the "bullshit" category. Tineye confirms it.

9 times out of 10, when there's no phone number and you have to e-mail her on BP/CL, its a scam.
those pictures are stolen i have seen them on 4 chan
As soon as I saw that ad I knew it was fake.
  • Duval
  • 03-07-2010, 10:15 AM
No phone number usually means you get an automated email response wanting you to verify your age with a credit card on some unsecure site. I have gotten some real deals via response on BP, but not very often.
By the title, I thouht this would be another sofia ad.
By the title, I thouht this would be another sofia ad. Originally Posted by Conundrum

Since you registered a few days ago....you must know all about me.....or?
you must know all about me.....or? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I have only paid attention to you since I have seen you post on this site. Yes, none of us know all about you, however we know enough. Whatever your reputation is on this board, good or bad, you took a large part in making it.

IMHO, you would have done yourself better to have kept a major distance from your keyboard. You should have invoked damage control about 620 postings ago.
Who is Conundrum?
Who is Conundrum? Originally Posted by Raphael

Since when do WKs care about that? Go ahead and bash him anyway.
Such bad faith.

Conundrum is probably DEAR_JOHN
Such bad faith.

Conundrum is probably DEAR_JOHN Originally Posted by Raphael
Read his tagline-
"I'm not as big of an asshole as you may think I am, but I will always be honest. Honesty over popularity any day. "

For the past seven years he has had no problem speaking his mind no matter how unpopular it may be, hence the tagline.
He certainly has no need to hide behind another handle to do it.

Now it has nothing to do with faith. Just go search your own posts and you see where the empirical evidence has come from.
Such credulity, taking an asshole at his word![avoid name calling; insulting remarks-2nd warning]

Next thing you know Htowner will claim Sofia is creating drama. In this thread, it is Conundrum aka Dear_John (who answered a question addressed to conundrum) - and Htowner, who are creating yet more drama - on a thread unrelated to her.
Such credulity, taking an asshole at his word!

Next thing you know Htowner will claim Sofia is creating drama. In this thread, it is Conundrum aka Dear_John (who answered a question addressed to conundrum) - and Htowner, who are creating yet more drama - on a thread unrelated to her. Originally Posted by Raphael
I said nothing about Sofia. I was talking about you.
I know nothing about Conundrum. He just serves this purpose as the object of your attention like anyone else that speaks about Sofia and you show up like the Jenie in the bottle, out of nowhere and take her side. A few weeks ago you used to post against her and now a 180 degree turn. Hmmm.
All you have to do is to search your own post.
Drama is your dept. I am done. Have a good evening.