Dirty Talking Providers

I really do like dirty talk but so far Venus has been the most vocal provider I have met. How many of you providers (that isn't about to retire lol) enjoy dirty talk while doing the deed. How many of you are just loud, nasty talking providers. Even if they don't talk I like them to be loud whether it be moaning or screaming or whatever. The next one I see I want to be loud Gentlemen all suggestions appreciated.
I don't know about talking dirty, but I do know that Fancyinheels can be loud when she's in the throes of passion.

LaceNSatin is also vocal when cumming, which she does fairly easily.

However I have never run into a dirty talker, but its not something that I look for either.

Now if you can convince Dallas Rain to visit from NO, you will have everything you want and more.
Sooooo... ya wanna hear a Provider talk loud and dirty...

1. Take a "dump" in her incall

2. Ask for a discount

3. Tell her you "KNOW" she does it ...you read it in a review

4. Ask for a second condom

Sooooo... ya wanna hear a Provider talk loud and dirty...

1. Take a "dump" in her incall

2. Ask for a discount

3. Tell her you "KNOW" she does it ...you read it in a review

4. Ask for a second condom

Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Somehow TMFT I knew you would come through for me lol. Appreciate it bud.
Dirty talkers in Spanish count?
Dirty talkers in Spanish count? Originally Posted by Toreador_one
I think I could work with that even though I wouldn't understand a damn thing it would still be good thinking that it nasty lol
Dirty talkers in Spanish count? Originally Posted by Toreador_one
A ver... spill the beans, hermano... don't keep it a secret.
Although I haven't seen her personally, Magical Melissa supposedly is quite vocal when she is enjoying herself.
Although I haven't seen her personally, Magical Melissa supposedly is quite vocal when she is enjoying herself. Originally Posted by tikkler33
This is true, However, I thinck the OP is wanting to hear actual words.
Melissa is, well,.................Do you remember the movie Porky's?
i like dirty talking and loud vocalist. i made a mistake once out of state with a provider in a hotel for business. chic was so loud that i thought the front desk was going to knock on the door. i almost stuck pillow on her head but i remembered a few episodes where that happened and chic died on law and order and csi.
I really do like dirty talk..... Originally Posted by jwbll
Ditto....and good place to post this. The ladies here do aim to please and they are reading this. You are reading this...right ladies?
no doubt.