Question

• ftime
  • 03-18-2010, 05:13 PM
Particularly for any ladies that have experience with these sites. I'll try to be as succint as possible.

A "friend" who I met at the Ship 5 yrs ago has the following issue; although when we first met, it WAS p4p. Without going into the gory details it has turned into a just for fun relationship. I know she sees another guy and does him, as I have been known to see a woman or two.

So she asks me to take some nude pics of her. I say "ok, fine, fine but what for?" She finally tells me she is on a site - millionairs.com or something like that. And this guy who "really wants a relationship" wants nude pics. I laugh and say "it ain't a relationship he wants" and she says Ftime (not my real name) "you just want to keep me for yourself". I say "no - but they will buy you a plane ticket for $300 - f##k your brains out for 2 days - buy you a dinner and consider it a good deal". "You know I know you're doing C**** - so I don't think it's jealousy".Oh btw - she has 3 kids.

I know of two girls that dis the "sugardaddy.com thing." Both got screwed - not in a good way. One DA drove to Louisana only to get done for 3 hours and walk away with $200. Almost paid for her gas and expenses.

I am not asking for your opinion on Our relationship, rather what advice would you give her. Since my opinion is in question. If you have had any experience with the sites I mentioned - that would be good. My friends --you know who you are - got your opinion allready.
Ftime

Well that's the set-up