What is a Guy to do?

Ok, so its late. I go to her incall. She answers the door with a generous hug and a tender kiss. I can smell the soap on her neck and feel a little dampness in her long brown hair. Clothes disappear and we nibble, caress, and suck on carefully selected body parts for a while. On goes the raincoat and our slow comfortable screw under the warm blankets lasts and lasts. Moans and some fireworks complete the moment. I offer to hop out of the bed and go to wash up because the air in the room is cold and she wants to stay warm. Minutes pass before I return. Wait a minute....... she fell asleep........ I quietly climb under the blankets and curl up next to her soft warmth. After a while the little head starts to get an imagination and decides to rise up again. Oh man, this sucks....or does it? Actually, it was kinda nice.

Now what? Heck, my time was up 15 minutes ago. Hmmmm. I got dressed and left. What is a guy to do?

I called her this morning and we had a good laugh. GFE to the max!
I am calling Miss Cleo to see if she can tell me who the hell you're talking about:

Other than you not mentioning who you're talking about... what's a guy to do? I would tap her gently to let her know that I'm leaving so she can secure the door behind me. I wouldn't want to take off and leave the door unsecured to where her security is at risk.

btw, I thought a slow comfortable screw was a drink?
Hee he, Good luck with Miss Cleo. What does she charge for an hour or two?

BTW, the door to her hotel room locked very nicely behind me.
Hee he, Good luck with Miss Cleo. What does she charge for an hour or two?

BTW, the door to her hotel room locked very nicely behind me. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Yeah if you all were in a hotel, then you're fine. I would definitely wake her if she had a normal apartment type incall where the door didn't lock behind you.
What is a guy to do?
Sounds like you just need to schedule more time.
The only reason I'm saying that is because I called Miss Cleo, gave her the same scenario and this is what she told me.
You did good.
It happens.

On visits to incalls I've had providers ask me to stay the night because they said they just enjoyed being able to cuddle up and they made a point of letting me know the time was off the clock.

Same with some outcalls to my place in the past. One I really recall was after the hour was up, a storm had it raining hard and she snuggled up and asked me if I minded if she stayed till morning. Of course I didn't!

If you were able to stay over, you should have asked her if she wanted you to leave or stay for a while. Sometimes providers enjoy curling up with people they meet in the hobby.
You did the right thing, just cuddle, rub, kiss and sniff. She must have felt comfy
I guess slapping her on the rump and holler "wakeup" is bad form ...