Do you wear a disguise to hobby?

The thread about disguises has been closed a long time, so I thought I'd reopen the discussion now that concern over surveillance video taping is a hot topic.

Reference:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=66416

Does a prosthetic penis count?
I never hobby without my fat old wrinkled guy costume covering the real me - body double for TO. Guys gotta have some secrets.
Oh so that's what we're calling it now? I thought the doctors outfit was for something else.
Yep.
The first few times (a number of yrs ago.....I was SO paranoid and green-as-a-gourd) I showed up at the incalls (apartments, motels, etc) and I wore a Pizza ***** cap, tee shirt of said company, holding an empty Pizza ****** carton, posing as a, of course, a delivery man. Stupid? Oh, yeah without a doubt. And you should've seen the looks I got when the provider opened the door.....priceless.
(actually it was a pretty good icebreaker......gave us both a good laugh before settling in on bcd activities....) Ahhhhh....memories......
I go as a horny married man.
  • hd
  • 02-23-2012, 12:42 PM
I like the pizza guy outfit.................so did she get pissed when there was no pizza?

I would have.
I like the pizza guy outfit.................so did she get pissed when there was no pizza?

I would have. Originally Posted by hd
The first time the girl gawked at me (as if I was "lost") and I quickly identified myself since she was indeed the "girl in the picture" (I was using BP back then.....yes, risky and full of bait-and-switch deals, right?

The second time, the girl wasn't the same as the pics on BP but she was smoking hot and I was more than pleased so I let the session proceed. She, however, asked what kind of pizza I'd brought as I entered her incall (told me she was hungry) and disappointed it was just a prop/disguise. We had a fab time (rang my bell twice) and since she was a good sport about it I took her across the street and treated her to lunch. Saw a couple of more times afterwards and it was always a good laugh.
yes i wear a mustache on my JR. so nobody recognizes him
I wear storm trooper armor.
I wear storm trooper armor. Originally Posted by Captain Caveman
I get all dressed up. You know in a coat, tie, white starched button down shirt, suspenders, polished black shoes, hair all perfect and in place. It works great. My wife will never recognize me on video tapes and the provider is impressed.....at least until I take all the clothes off. Hee, hee.... uhh....well never mind.
You guys are so funny

Invisible, being an invisible man gives you an advantage in the diguise department.
I switch condom colors. Fools everyone everytime. Even myself