Apology to Jess

I posted an ad titled "Great time with mature Jess" in which I embellished my story with personal fantasies...thereby including things that she does not do. This has hurt her business and caused great difficulty...including personal distress...with men scheduling massages and then expecting more than she wants to provide and certainly what she is comfortable with. I am truly sorry that this has caused distress and difficulty for Jess and have taken steps to repudiate the review...hopefully stopping the men who are upsetting her and hurting her business.

Jess is a really nice lady and I had hoped to help her business but instead have hurt her and her business...so I was totally wrong. I should have discussed submitting a review with her before I did it...as she would have certainly let me know to only share what took place between us...and not embellish it.
I have been communicating through Private messages with ranger41. From the exchanges, I am certain he has genuine regret for having embellished his review.

I suggested to him, that he post this apology in public. I want people to not resort to personal attacks. This is a sensitive subject and I don't want this to get out of hand. You can discuss and add opinions but do not attack the original poster. He is doing what he can to make amends.

The review in question as reference:http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=383457
I have been communicating through Private messages with ranger41. From the exchanges, I am certain he has genuine regret for having embellished his review.

I suggested to him, that he post this apology in public. I want people to not resort to personal attacks. This is a sensitive subject and I don't want this to get out of hand. You can discuss and add opinions but do not attack the original poster. He is doing what he can to make amends.

The review in question as reference:http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=383457 Originally Posted by Matador
I posted an ad titled "Great time with mature Jess" in which I embellished my story with personal fantasies...thereby including things that she does not do.
In other words, a fake review. I don't understand the coddling, regardless of the reviewers regret (because he was called out by the provider).
I don't see it as so much coddling as, guy made a mistake, cause strife to provider, upon learning this guy admitted mistake and manned up to it so please don't throw him under any more busses, he learned his lesson.

And sure, might seem like coddling, but the guys are very protective about the ladies, they probably are completely willing to tear him apart.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-23-2012, 03:31 AM
I should have discussed submitting a review with her before I did it...as she would have certainly let me know to only share what took place between us...and not embellish it. Originally Posted by ranger41

Something is off about that sentence to me...

Why would someone feel they needed to embellish a review to begin with? Aren't they supposed to be JUST what ACTUALLY happened in a session anyways?

I mean, there isn't much of a difference in the "best Blow Job of your week -vs- the best BBBJ of your life" so I can understand a little fudge on that. However, to say that a lady made your eyes roll back into your head... when she surely only sucked your ballsack to your bellybutton is a bit much. No need to embellish there.
Wtf matador

Gee I'm sorry he got caught?

Embellished reviews are the reason the dallas review section is damn near worthless.
Oh that really sucks for Jess. Maybe it is a mistake on his part, but when you risk someone else money and reputation really sucks.
Oh that really sucks for Jess. Maybe it is a mistake on his part, but when you risk someone else money and reputation really sucks. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Sorry Kaylee not buying the mistake. When you submit a review you have ample time to correct and change as you see fit. Matador is there a way for the review to be re-done or deleted
I think you would do her more justice by pulling the review, Matador. I know Jess and I can see how it has caused tons of problems for her.
I posted an ad titled "Great time with mature Jess" in which I embellished my story with personal fantasies...thereby including things that she does not do. Originally Posted by ranger41
You can discuss and add opinions but do not attack the original poster. Originally Posted by Matador
If I can't attack the original poster, may I at least take this opportunity to make fun of bigdog?
I asked 3 moderators to pull the review...but so far it seems to be their decision to leave it...along with my statements. I would prefer that it be pulled. Some men want me to write another review to clarify the session but I'm done with writing reviews. I just want to get the pressure off Jess as she is a really nice lady. I did post a reply to the review stating that the original review that led me to call Jess in the first place was submitted by notsomuch on 11/7/2011 and that review should tell them all that they need to know.
  • S-Man
  • 02-23-2012, 03:30 PM
Out of the 11 reviews, is only one filled with activities which the reviewed provider does not perform?
ranger41, have patience. As moderators, we don't have the authority to make a unilateral decision on several subjects. Depending on the circumstances, we do what we can to consult each other. As a new guy, I can assure you I lean on the wisdom of the guys who have been at this for a while. Your request has not been ignored, so don't be dismayed by the time it has transpired since your initial post.
  • 02-23-2012, 05:16 PM
A forum of this size takes a lot of work from the mods to have a good forum We are lucky that the admins have as many mods as there is here! I have been a mod on a large forum before(an adult forum) I know how much time it takes to keep this in check!
It appears that the review in question was moved to a non-public section, in which I agree with, until the admins remove it.
Keep up the good work mods!
I am NOT lobbying for a mod position here!
ranger41, have patience. As moderators, we don't have the authority to make a unilateral decision on several subjects. Depending on the circumstances, we do what we can to consult each other. As a new guy, I can assure you I lean on the wisdom of the guys who have been at this for a while. Your request has not been ignored, so don't be dismayed by the time it has transpired since your initial post. Originally Posted by Matador