Who's the hottest Sci Fi Movie Female? Who's the hottest comic book female?

This thread is kind of a companion piece to the "Get your nerd on" thread I've been enjoying so much. Guys and bi-ladies your favorites please! Fantasies about sex with your favorite encouraged.

Who's the hottest Sci Fi Movie female?

Inara for me--gorgeous and smart and likely willing to engage in almost anything. And one of the sexiest voices ever.

Jadzia Dax and T'Pol and 7 of 9 definitely arouse interest as well. Not sure how the 92 degree Vulcan body temperature would work, or whether T'Pol would crack my head like a walnut when she comes from DATY. Mind meld during sex might be pretty crazy, though.

Who's the hottest comic book female?

IDK, there's just something about Wonder Woman. Maybe it's my enjoyment of sensual domination and her bracelets and her golden lasso. . . . .
Inara has a cute face, but her boobs are meh.

Off the top of my head, I'd go with Sil from Species:

I'm a pretty big WW fan, but man that Emma Frost...

Dagger, of Cloak & Dagger

Elektra

Shanna the She Devil

Black Canary

Poison Ivy (she's a redhead...'nuff said)

Power Girl

Ventriloquist, from Ventriloquist and Scarface

Sarah Conners Chronicles

Dollhouse:

Sarah Kerrigan (even with the Zerg influence):

Inara of Firefly:

Old School -Kimberly from Space Ace:
No question

and then....

I can't decide...
Youngsters. Anne Francis from "Forbidden Planet". Or the chick from "Creature from the Black Lagoon"
Youngsters. Anne Francis from "Forbidden Planet". Or the chick from "Creature from the Black Lagoon" Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
Forbidden Planet, BNI?The book scared me to death as a young teen, with its "Monsters of the Id". The movie brought us Robbie the Robot. And playing a clean cut heroic role was no less than Leslie Nielsen.

All y'all are bringing up great stuff!
I would have to lean toward 7of 9in the star trek universe. But Sarah Michelle gellar as Buffy definitely earned a few knuckle children when I was a teenager.
Forbidden Planet, BNI?The book scared me to death as a young teen, with its "Monsters of the Id". The movie brought us Robbie the Robot. And playing a clean cut heroic role was no less than Leslie Nielsen.

All y'all are bringing up great stuff! Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
It was a very scary book. Redone by Star Trek but not as well. Anne Francis is even mentioned in "Rocky Horror".
Lynda Carter

Angelina Jolie

And my favorite Cat woman, Julie Newmar