Holy Sheeittt! First the Lady V vs. EBJ event....... Now CLAIRGATE...... starring ReadySetGo12 as the stalker doing the bidding of Claire who is spying on other girls! ????

wham.jpg
Sorry EBJ

bam.jpg
Sorry Lady V

You ladies are going to need your very own PussyWhippedLapDog to compete in the future for CoEd Exposure!

pow.jpg

Claire.jpg sheep.png
Claire and Readysetgo12
have gone and bumped you two out of the spotlight
ka-pow.jpg

Holy ECCIE Still Looking! Austham City has new villains!
batman.jpg fat_robin.jpg
What's Next?

wapapapow.jpg

How am I ever going to get things done if I'm always reading?
Pussy Mafia - The BREAQuel
or: Somebody got kicked out of Hooker Church
I am glad there is more clip art associated with this threAD. The last one was all headline and no meat. So what's the story? We all want to know?
Pussy Mafia - The BREAQuel
or: Somebody got kicked out of Hooker Church Originally Posted by fun2come

Y'all see? This is why Ah gots a drinkin' problem. Well, this an' tha fact Ah owns a likker store.
So that's why you like to liquor up front, and poker in the rear?
So that's why you like to liquor up front, and poker in the rear? Originally Posted by rockerrick
You been studying your Douchehurst dialog......
So that's why you like to liquor up front, and poker in the rear? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Don't e'erybody dew it thetaway?
So reverin Dave D.
The papers said that since your end of term you have been visitin the Holy Land, care to comment?
  • Loxly
  • 02-03-2015, 11:08 PM
Or was that "The Glory Hole" land?
You guys sure like drama. I hear NBC has some good soaps during the daytime.
I thought you WERE my PussyWhippedLapDog and now you have the nerve to start charging $.99 per post. I'm up to $10 by now I'm sure.

You know I can't afford that kind of money. Maybe I too should start sending my other PWLD (you had to know you weren't the only one) to go spy on other providers b/c that does what exactly for my pocket book IDK... but it's gotta do something.

I mean why else would I kiss your ass if you aren't doing my recon work.
Because that's what we do as providers. We take the time to spy on other providers
because that matters when you are trying to earn a living.... what other hos are doing.

You gave me a and a, but daaaamn, can I at least get a thank you ma'am?

In all seriousness, now I am starting to understand what you were saying about WKs.
Scary what guys with too-much-to-lose-for-some-free-strange will do.
SMH.

If your going to have a WK make sure they are extremely powerful people and not on this board making it obvious they live up your ass.

You gave me a and a, but daaaamn, can I at least get a thank you ma'am? Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I was wondering who would "get that" first......
I was wondering who would "get that" first...... Originally Posted by Whispers
Oh no da'ahlin' I'm not that clev'a.