Just so you'll understand... $300 is $5.00 per minute!

That's right "LADIES" $300 is $5.00 per minute. So let me share a most recent experience.

First off she was $55 late. Never a big deal to me I'm such an understanding guy. Normally I get worried at $100 and start getting frustrated at $150. It was a two call system. When she returned my text at $55 after she asked for $25 more. At $80 after our scheduled time she text me the room number. Collected my camera, my doll and chit and made my way to the room. Ok it's now $95 after. We chat for a few and I give her the gift bag and watch as she takes each gift out. She was so happy and surprised and asked questions and made comments about each gift and how thoughtful it was. I glance at my cell phone and notice its $150 past. I tell "well are you ready to take a few pictures for the review?". She replies sure let me just check my make up. She comes out of the bathroom $30 later. So now I get her to do a few shots dressed and then undressed. Then with LIL SL. This took $45. So I think its time to hit the sheets... right? Oh no she wants to review EVERY picture I took. Only ask I delete 3 of them. No big deal. That took $20. So I tell her... I'm always respectfully of a ladies time but we did start $75 late. I just want to make sure you don't have an appointment right after me. She replies I'm very sorry but I do. I said NO PROBLEM. I got underdressed and she started BBBJ for about $15 then I covered up and for $25 I tapped that ass doggie and took no prisoners. I have $25 to clean up and get out of dodge so the next guy won't be delayed. I clean in the bath room and come out to get dressed as she is bust texting someone. I collect the gifts I brought put them back in the gift bag. I put down $200 her half hour rate. As I'm leaving I tell her... " $200 seems like a lot of money for less than $55 worth of time." She says nothing. I get to my car and text her... "A Baby wipe does a shower NOT make. How many appointments do you stalked one on top of the other? You're embarrassing. At first I thought the smell was me but I knew it couldn't have been. I showered just before I came over. It's you! Wash you damn ass and maybe you could leave $150 between each session so guys won't be delayed, run into each other or maybe you can even take a shower. Interesting concept....NO?"

She did not text back. No review was written. So I'm driving down the road and I see a Dairy Queen. I thought what the hell. I'll put the flames out with a nice soft serve cone. I get into the drive through. It took $30 to get my $2.19 soft serve. I went home and started drinking early that day.

Ladies.... Gentleman... any thoughts? OH and $200 for 30 minutes is $6.66 per minute. Sounds all but satanic ..... NO?
Who's the hygienic wonder? Not into crowds
That's right "LADIES" $300 is $5.00 per minute. So let me share a most recent experience.

First off she was $55 late. Never a big deal to me I'm such an understanding guy. Normally I get worried at $100 and start getting frustrated at $150. It was a two call system. When she returned my text at $55 after she asked for $25 more. At $80 after our scheduled time she text me the room number. Collected my camera, my doll and chit and made my way to the room. Ok it's now $95 after. We chat for a few and I give her the gift bag and watch as she takes each gift out. She was so happy and surprised and asked questions and made comments about each gift and how thoughtful it was. I glance at my cell phone and notice its $150 past. I tell "well are you ready to take a few pictures for the review?". She replies sure let me just check my make up. She comes out of the bathroom $30 later. So now I get her to do a few shots dressed and then undressed. Then with LIL SL. This took $45. So I think its time to hit the sheets... right? Oh no she wants to review EVERY picture I took. Only ask I delete 3 of them. No big deal. That took $20. So I tell her... I'm always respectfully of a ladies time but we did start $75 late. I just want to make sure you don't have an appointment right after me. She replies I'm very sorry but I do. I said NO PROBLEM. I got underdressed and she started BBBJ for about $15 then I covered up and for $25 I tapped that ass doggie and took no prisoners. I have $25 to clean up and get out of dodge so the next guy won't be delayed. I clean in the bath room and come out to get dressed as she is bust texting someone. I collect the gifts I brought put them back in the gift bag. I put down $200 her half hour rate. As I'm leaving I tell her... " $200 seems like a lot of money for less than $55 worth of time." She says nothing. I get to my car and text her... "A Baby wipe does a shower NOT make. How many appointments do you stalked one on top of the other? You're embarrassing. At first I thought the smell was me but I knew it couldn't have been. I showered just before I came over. It's you! Wash you damn ass and maybe you could leave $150 between each session so guys won't be delayed, run into each other or maybe you can even take a shower. Interesting concept....NO?"

She did not text back. No review was written. So I'm driving down the road and I see a Dairy Queen. I thought what the hell. I'll put the flames out with a nice soft serve cone. I get into the drive through. It took $30 to get my $2.19 soft serve. I went home and started drinking early that day.

Ladies.... Gentleman... any thoughts? OH and $200 for 30 minutes is $6.66 per minute. Sounds all but satanic ..... NO? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Great Story!

But.... You're a Clock Watcher now?
Assuming your dick is inside her only 15 minutes for the hour, it comes to $20 per min!
How many hobbyists actually counted on average how strokes before unloading? I bet most guys cannot achieve 300 strokes. Even you can reach 300, it is still $1 per stroke.
... Even you can reach 300, it is still $1 per stroke. Originally Posted by nothingtolose
Now that's what I want to do...pay by the stroke. Well, maybe that should be "thrust." I don't need to be getting strokes doing this!
Name please...
How many hobbyists actually counted on average how strokes before unloading? I bet most guys cannot achieve 300 strokes. Originally Posted by nothingtolose
True!

It's been my expierence most Hobbyists release between 120 and 135 continual strokes. Some release around 50 to 75.... I've met a few that release less than 10.... Then there are the very few who won't release even after 300+ strokes... I have to eat my spinach before those visits
Assuming your dick is inside her only 15 minutes for the hour, it comes to $20 per min! Originally Posted by nothingtolose
Hummmm how about 8 minutes for $40? Where are you getting that from?
Who's the hygienic wonder? Not into crowds Originally Posted by rockerrick
Name please... Originally Posted by pjd19000
The names have been withheld to protect the innocent. No ALERT No NAMES!

SL’S “7” handy tips on how to get the most out of those high priced sessions
1) Before you head out got to the bathroom and install a cover. Put just a drop of crazy glue at the base of your dick to hole the cover in place.
2) Buy one of those Arab out fits with flip flops. In one movement your undressed. You don’t need the head gear. If you’re on a budget just buy a big ass sheet or go to your local church in the back room they will have robes hanging there. Feels pretty good to free ball any way. Why do you think the pope is always smiling.
3) NO TALKING. Have flash cards made up. Here are some examples:
It won’t suck itself
Faster
Slow Down
Hey no teeth
Don’t stop
Shut up I don’t care if you cum the neighbors might hear you
Stick your finger up my butt
Take you damn ring off first
Doggie… GO!
MISH… GO!
DECK CHAIR… GO!
Cow Girl…GO!
RCG… GO!
OMG just shut up and stop complaining I’ll do it myself
If your kitty is too loose can I try greek?
4) Don’t lose time when she goes to the bathroom to clean up. Take a pillow case off a pillow if one of her tops isn’t close to you and clean up. Leave the cover under her pillow to remind her of you later on.
5) If she has any food or drinks fill on up while she is in the bathroom.
6) Lay the money out as she is watching. Make sure it’s right and blast out of there right on time!
7) Send her a text and tell how much you appreciate the wonderful service she provided and will make sure to promptly get up a GREAT review.

I'm free balling, you should try it!

• Toyz
  • 02-09-2015, 10:16 PM
It took me $37.50 to read that...

NICE work, good creativity...I chuckled all the way through it.
It took me $37.50 to read that...

NICE work, good creativity...I chuckled all the way through it. Originally Posted by Toyz
Very nice of you to say Toyz!
Eyes closed, they all feel the same. Only difference is one will allow you to have more at the same price thru the month.

$50 Blowjob

-

$100 Blowjob

$250 Blowjob

$300 Blowjob

Except this one. This one is for TS Still Looking

"You shore gotta pretty mouth!"

HB