Girls visiting FL Panhandle Beaches

Hey ladies, if you are coming to Panama City Beach or any of the other Panhandle beaches, I highly recommend avoiding the beach as where you are hobbying. Here are 2 reasons. First, hotels are EXPENSIVE right on the beach. Second, traffic is CRAZY. Unless you know the side roads, you can be stuck for hours just trying to to go a mile or two. Not worth it. If you are coming just to do business, stay in town/away from the beach. When it comes to Destin and Ft Walton Beach, there isn't much of an option. However, if you come to Panama City or Pensacola, there are plenty of places away from the beach that are easy to access and much cheaper than on the beach. Of course if you are mixing business with a personal vacation, by all means stay on the beach and enjoy.
good advice! when I get to Pcola I will stay off the beach- but then again I live 5 mins from the ocean over here on the Atlantic so its not a vacation for me.
Or you could just come to Boca Raton, no lines, no traffic, lots of mature guys like me who would love to see you.
I was thinking about visiting the panhandle, but not sure where...I'm planning on coming for business with vacationing in the mix somewhere so I'd like to find something near the beach. Here's the catch, I'd like to find a place that's pet friendly...I know, I know...really!!! well yes, I'd like to bring my baby boy to the beach and soak up some sun with me (if possible)...so here are my questions! Any suggestions on where I can find a pet friendly place close to the beach that's good for business and fun in the sun! I know I'm asking for a lot...but I wouldn't be me if I didn't!!
There's a LaQuinta Inn in Panama City Beach. There are 2 of them. They are near but not on the beach. Also, there is the Sandpiper Beacon Resort which is an older hotel from the 70s/80s. They are pet friendly, on the beach, and each room has a full kitchen. I've done stacations there. Do a Google search for "pet friendly" hotels.
Great info doll! I'm such a sucker for the beach though!
Just google Pensacola beach rentals... the rates are about to drop big time and you can get a condo on the beach.. 2 bedroom at very good rates..and IMHO this is the best time of the year.... call the rental companies and they will be glad to tell you pet friendly...let us know when you get this way....d2