Date Check?

Hey Guys,

How does Date Check work? I've seen a few girls in the area, did a few reviews. I am wanting to see Amazing Dixie - but she takes newbies only with references.

I am a bit apprehensive to ask the previous girls I've seen to vouche for me - knowing I won't see them again - and am going to spend time with another lady.

Isn't that counter productive for them? Why would they give me a good reference knowing I am taking my business elsewhere?

Not to mention all girls I've seen where from BP...
Most reputable providers will give you a reference knowing you probably won't see them again. Now, ifall your encounters were with BP girls, they are probably clueless as to the bigger world of the hobby. They wouldn't know what a reference is in the first place. BTW, Dixie will probably see you w/out a reference. She has alternative methods. As for Date Check, it is but one of several verification sites, you have to pay to join and use. There are other similiar sites-- P411 and Room Service 2000k. They are all pay sites. The problem is even if you are a member, that dowsn't guarantee the girl will accept it and see you. She may still require a reference or some orher method of screening. Gaining trust in the hobby is the hardest thing for a newbie-- both guys and girls. Once you have established trust, things are great.
I did a review on a girl from tally on date check she the approved the review and I was a member after that. I did not pay. just FYI
I think P411 has a 6 month free membership if your recommended by a provider on P411. I didn't realize that Date check did actual reviews? Thought it was similar to other verification sites.
I concur about P411, they give you six months free after 1 or 2 okays.. it makes it easier to be verified to providers. Though my free membership is about to expire....I think it did it's duty as far as allowing me some great talent.
I am on datecheck and use it regularly to get reference checks and give reference checks....It may not be as good as P411,but it is legit and works.