Panhandle Info?? I am thinking of a Visit.. :)

Hello Everyone!
I was thinking of stopping in for a visit on my way through? I've never been to there before. Suggestions/Locations? Any areas I should avoid? Is there room for me? Let me know if you would like to set something up so I know it's worth a visit! I'm working on the exact dates, It will be during the month of September. Just needing to figure which town / areas would be best.
Xoxo
Alyssa
Your best bet is probably Pensacola if you are looking for volume and action. It seems to do the best of all the cities in the Panhandle. You could come to Panama City Beach but tourist season is over, and it gets dead here this time of year unless you are a local. There are local guys in Panama City, but we have varying schedules. It also depends on the dates you come. In Sept, Panama City does host the Gulf Coast Jam which is a weekend long concert. I forget the exact weekend. You could split the difference by going to Fort Walton Beach/Destin as it is somewhat in between Pensacola and Panama City; however, I've never heard of a traveling lady doing well in that location-- especially when you factor in lodging costs. If you do decide to make a stop in the Panhandle, make sure you use all the marketing tools available-- ECCIE, P411 and Backpage. Just be careful with Backpage. It will generate interest but sometimes it is not the type of interest you want-- low end type of clients and LE doing stings. Just make sure you screen well.
Your best bet is probably Pensacola if you are looking for volume and action. It seems to do the best of all the cities in the Panhandle. You could come to Panama City Beach but tourist season is over, and it gets dead here this time of year unless you are a local. There are local guys in Panama City, but we have varying schedules. It also depends on the dates you come. In Sept, Panama City does host the Gulf Coast Jam which is a weekend long concert. I forget the exact weekend. You could split the difference by going to Fort Walton Beach/Destin as it is somewhat in between Pensacola and Panama City; however, I've never heard of a traveling lady doing well in that location-- especially when you factor in lodging costs. If you do decide to make a stop in the Panhandle, make sure you use all the marketing tools available-- ECCIE, P411 and Backpage. Just be careful with Backpage. It will generate interest but sometimes it is not the type of interest you want-- low end type of clients and LE doing stings. Just make sure you screen well. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Thank you for all that information! and on the BP topic- I never utilize BP. Because I don't feel I can screen enough to feel comfortable. I mainly stick to eccie-ter-p411 and. Date check.. I always screen. Extremely well, I don't short cut screening.. thank you again for all that information that is a HUGE help.
FYI, Datecheck is not used as prevalently in this area. P411 is marginally better. I'll be honest, a lot of guys down here use BP to find girls. I know some girls will use BP to get the foot in the door so to speak but rely on finding guys from BP who are also on the other sites. Best of luck!
FYI, Datecheck is not used as prevalently in this area. P411 is marginally better. I'll be honest, a lot of guys down here use BP to find girls. I know some girls will use BP to get the foot in the door so to speak but rely on finding guys from BP who are also on the other sites. Best of luck! Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Oh okay.. I will have to look.. ive never used bp I wouldnt know where to start there.. I think I'll look at the ads there maybe and figure that out.. thank you again for all that information...
Maybe I can see there. I am driving through on my way back to Orlando with a moving truck full of stuff I had in Arkansas. I haven't decided on the date yet so hopefully our plans will workout. Let me know when you decide on your trip and I will see what I can do.
Maybe I can see there. I am driving through on my way back to Orlando with a moving truck full of stuff I had in Arkansas. I haven't decided on the date yet so hopefully our plans will workout. Let me know when you decide on your trip and I will see what I can do. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
For sure... ")
You are welcome to hit me up luv!