Providers in Milton and pace

Hi I live in North northwest Florida and was wondering if anyone here has a line on a decent provider in pace or Milton. We had a great one here a while back but she moved and got out of the biz I believe. Any help would be appreciated. Can PM me also if it's a turret.
Plus 1
I'm also looking for a provider in this area.
I have been away , did anyone find a provider in the milton/pace area.. I am curious as well
Only thing I've ever been aware of was a provider working the SBM angle on BP, I think used to advertise an incall location near the Moorings off of Avalon.
http://pensacola.backpage.com/BodyRu...045-28/7675727
There are not too many providers in that area. Face it, that is rural ass country out there. All the action is in the city-- P'Cola. Sheesh, it is only a 20 min drive (if that) from Milton to Davis Highway where all the action you could ever think of exists.
I guess they want delivery!
it does not hurt to ask Cpalmson...

I normally do head over to pcola but it's always nice to find someone closer.

anyone have any good recommendations for the pcola area?
Cpa, not looking for front door service and if you think Milton is rural you should visit my place once or twice, you could call me when nearby, if you can get cell service, but on the other hand I have 29 acres and go drink coffee off my balcony with my balls slapping my chair and no one to bitch about the creepy naked neighbor.. Said Milton because it is on my daily route, not Pensacola, not Gulf Breeze I run a very short route and I don't have to deal with many asshats, so don't make snap judgements it's really petty and doesn't move the thread anywhere but to the shit house.
I was just trying to be funny. I mean for me, I make 20-30 min drives all the time to see a provider. Maybe you should ask one of those sweet P'Cola girls to make an outcall to you. Offer them a bit extra for travel fee.
Cpal what is farthest you ever traveled for a provider?
Your right cpal, my bad on the tone, late night posted with allergies and a migraine. It's an hour plus to get to civilization for me and its not a gas issue as much as time.
Cpal what is farthest you ever traveled for a provider? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Canada But I was on business at the time, so that doesn't count. Also, when I travel, I do mix in a little play, so I don't count that either. I've fucked girls in Destin but I had other reasons to be there.

The farthest I've traveled just to fuck a girl was about an hour or so drive from P.C. to Bonifay/Chipley. I also drove to Marianna to pick up a girl and bring her to my place and then took her home the following morning.
Canada huh, this isn't the same Canadian bombshell I'm thinking about is it?