Retirement

I've had a great few years, fellers! Some wonderful times were had for sure! Alas, It's now time for me to hang my hat. I quit. It's become too stressful. The hobby is no longer the glamorous lifestyle it once was. Cheap isn't good and good isn't cheap. Keep away from bp. Go for quality not quantity. Be safe, fellers! I'm out!
Where is the 'dislike' button?
Good look Dixie! We are sad we never got to see you...
Thanks ya! Sorry for the dislike desire doll!

Those who know me, know what to do
you will be missed just thankful i was one of the lucky ones that was able to meet you - good luck
Thanks doll!!
Good luck with everything.
Good luck baby doll! Hope you make the best of your life after the hobby.. live fast.. laugh lots xo
Hey dolls! I'm getting the vibe that some on the forum thought I had trouble while I was gone. I want to be clear that I had no issues at all! I have spoke with most of my previous friends, but a few are not contacting me and I feel that's why.

The sites and number are about to go and I wanna chat with all my friends before I no longer post in the hobby!

Have a wonderful weekend and keep safe from the Solar Flare heading towards earth tonight!

AD-
Hey pretty girl, how ya been? If you change your #, be sure to let me know. What is the Soar Flare?
Hey doll!!! It is the solar flare (CME) that is hitting earth tonight. Its finally getting attention in the news! Google it! It could mess with our power grid.