Just what I don't want to see in a BP ad!

Just look at the black and white mirror picture. Hope it's not real another reason for no BP chicks!!

http://pensacola.backpage.com/Female...-it-25/7984712

If someone does venture to this one I hope it does not get used!

Be safe
I just might be blind, what were you referring to in the first picture?
Well damn I should have pulled just the pic she was holding a gun !! She must have gotten spooked on it.

I'll see if I can find a cache of it
Well, that is NOT the worst thing that could be in a BP picture. She could be holding another type of "gun" if you know what I mean Think Crying Game.....
Wow yeah that's definitely the Russian roulette of BP (excuse the pun) you just don't know what your getting .Honestly when BP first arouse that was the resource but it has gone down hill drastically with waaaay to much attention drawn to it. I found other hobbying ways and never looked back. Word of advice unless there has been drastic research and you've been in contact with them before stay away from BP and if you're going to use it anyway my advice is stick with the BR section not as many posts and less attention. Thats why i prefer the SB, UTR route.
I can tell you that even a lot of we'll established providers have a gun or other form of protection near them. You wouldn't even know about it until it becomes a problems. I mean think about it they put their lives at risk every day they meet a stranger.
Good point we'd be foolish and pretty ignorant to think that providers dont know the dangers out there and wouldn't protect themselves. Truth is in my experience and what others have shared with me no provider is truly "independent" there is always some form of protection ie "driver" ,secret body guard that you will never see or have probably never seen etc (trust me i have stories lol) . Honestly even with all the verifications (applies to hobbyist and provider) while needed and helpful you never truly know what situation your walking into just food for thought.
I don't know about personal weapons, but I think that on about 20% of dates I have had (mostly in the long ago past), there was a driver or someone else around. Since a few years ago, it has only been a rare instance where my spidey senses go off when it comes to another person being around. This is probably b/c a lot of my recent dates have been repeats or dates that I pick up and bring to my place or a hotel of my choosing. Of course, I'm a complete gentleman 99.9% of the time
What the hell! That barrel looks like a .50 cal!
  • kcjay
  • 09-28-2014, 07:59 PM
Went to see her. She wanted door lock open and said if I wanted it latched I needed to go. I discussed my issue with someone barging in and she got pissy. I let myself out and some men of color showed up at her door shortly after. I would avoid.
Damn shame like a said its like Russian roulette on BP you literally don't know what or who your going to get when you see a provider off of there. I personally don't know why anyone would be trying to see anyone off bp especially with the recent stings.
Went to see her. She wanted door lock open and said if I wanted it latched I needed to go. I discussed my issue with someone barging in and she got pissy. I let myself out and some men of color showed up at her door shortly after. I would avoid. Originally Posted by kcjay

That might be alert worthy. You made the right decision who knows what could have happened.
The world is changing! I prefer guns of another type. Bang & Shoot!
Your statement about providers not being 100% "independent" is not true at all. That may be true for some girls but I for one am completely independent…. no "drivers" or "body guards" to get into my business.