Activities: None. Set time drove to address then no reply
Session Length: na
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Na
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Didn't see her
Recommendation: No
Don't feel bad. Par for the course with her.
Man, that sucks. It's been advised before and I'll readvise now, I wouldn't suggest a driving visit to her unless you have a plan b and a plan c
Yeah one thing to remember with Chloe is she doesn't provider full time. Her RL takes priority so when dealing with her you have to take that into account. Hopefully you get to enjoy her company before you leave our area.
She uses an unreliable 2nd line app for her work fone and it makes for a bad way to maintain contact. Allow her to make it up to you and you will forget all the hassles. Been there, although without having to drive that far, but her make up session was out of this world.

Hope you get to see her. I know I could wish that she'd be easier to get a hold of sometimes. But then again, I'd be dead broke if she was. LOL. She does have a rather unpredictable RL but I've enjoyed her company a few times and I can attest that it's worth every bit of the hassle when you finally do catch up with her.
My line 2 phone number wasent allowing me respond. Did not have a PM previously to respond to Josh.
Once my line 2 app allowed me to respond, I contacted via my other reliable line. I never received a response from you Josh on my other line. This is a problem with line2 and am looking into a prepaid now due to this reason. Sorry for the hassle and but please be aware of this when responding. Line2 is an app and fails from time to time.
I guess I was the lucky one yesterday, cause I got to see her! Even drove thru all that rain!
review coming soon.
Damn night-shift. Way to rub it in to the OP..lol. Looking forward to your review. Hopefully josh gets to write one of his own.
Damn night-shift. Way to rub it in to the OP..lol. Looking forward to your review. Hopefully josh gets to write one of his own. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
+1

Dammit, so you're why I didn't get to see her. LOL. Hope to satisfy my Chloe cravings soon.
I've seen her and she is well worth the trip. Sorry for your experience, shit happens sometimes.
Gotta be lucky! It's tough to get called in the SexyChloe Raffle!
Just noticed her new showcase pic......Lord help us. I may need to get burned.
Call it luck or blessed, but given our limited options here on the gulf coast, I'd much rather
take my chances seeing her knowing what you get as opposed to spinning a wheel on your other options. She has one smoking hot body! I'm lucky, I work in Dallas, we have a wealth
Of smokin hott providers there..... But here I've learned, either catch them when they are in
Biloxi or Pensacola or Destin.
She well worth waiting for. Totally kick ass lady.