My First Alert: I am Soooo Flattered!

A client has alerted me to the fact that someone--on Backpage, of course--is using my photos and my website to advertise her sensual massage services.

I am flattered that she thinks enough of me to do so, but amazed at how her scheme may be working since her number and the one I have in my website are different.

Anyway, I hope you guys do your homework. And does anyone know how I can get her to stop? I sent a polite text requesting that she desist. (Yeah, like that will work.) Does Backpage care about misinformation?

Ann

512 563 5618
Im sorry that is happening. However, stolen photos do not rise to the level of an alert as they do not present a clear threat to the community in and of themselves.

Moved to coed for further discussion.
No, I'm afraid Backpage will do nothing to help you in this situation.

Having had the same thing happen to me, I simply ran an ad on Backpage naming her as a fraud right in the title line. It took about about four days but her ad disappeared abruptly.
yea a woman stole and used my ass pix on there and I wrote her and called her on it and she took it down. she acted like I should be honored she borrowed my ass. what sort of ethics do these people lack that they find this ok?? post it here so everyone can tell her what we think of her ethics. hope it increases your calls in the long run!
Call her out on bp. I thinks its free. That sucks. Imitation is flattery, but that's taking it too far.
Frum tha title Ah thot yew wuz a-gonna say thet it wuz tha furst ALERT thet got put out on yew. Frum yer rep-yew-tay-shun, Ah always figgered it wuz jus' a-matter o' time bee-fore ya fukked sumbuddy ta death.
Thanks to all! The situation has resolved itself.

Ann
I might suggest a small watermark on your photos. Placed somewhere on the photo where it will be weird to blur or crop out. Also, update photos on a fairly regular basis. In some, maybe add a hand written note and your name. Using photoshop to change that can be done but takes too much time to do it right and may not be worth stealing the photo when they can google more images that aren't watermarked.

A client has alerted me to the fact that someone--on Backpage, of course--is using my photos and my website to advertise her sensual massage services.

I am flattered that she thinks enough of me to do so, but amazed at how her scheme may be working since her number and the one I have in my website are different.

Anyway, I hope you guys do your homework. And does anyone know how I can get her to stop? I sent a polite text requesting that she desist. (Yeah, like that will work.) Does Backpage care about misinformation?

Ann

512 563 5618 Originally Posted by Asian Ann

Layla.. You do NOT need to give it another thought. Those of us that have met you and had the good fortune of your company, KNOW there is no comparison, or equal... Your rep is strong, and solid.. Fuck anyone that thinks I'm being a white Knight... or better yet. DON"T.;.. you're a fox!!!!!