Considering Week Long Austin Visit

Hi Austin,

I am thinking of coming there soon, maybe next month, for a week long "tour". I love Austin, have even considered moving there from here (Houston), but have yet to provide there.

I was considering getting a place off of airbnb (that way it would be more private than a hotel) so just wanted to get input on people's opinions of the best areas of town to work from?

I have visited Austin more than a handful of times so am familiar with it, but was thinking that somewhere central would be best.

Also, to the gents, would you be interested in sensual massage? Is this something a large amount of you would enjoy and want to book?

Thanks for any input.
Be careful with air bnb. I have read lots of reviews where some airbnb owners have a neighbor or someone that lives close by keep an eye on the place when they have renters. If they see a bunch of people going to the rental they might alert the owner. A lot of rentals on airbnb have very strict rules and rental policies so I would be careful. Good luck and have a safe stay

Read all of these: http://www.google.com/search?site=&s...10.QHyD1K65EHI
Using an airbnb for an incall sounds like a very very bad idea. Thats someones private property and not expected to be open to the public.
As long as you are screening and inviting the right clients to visit you then, AIRBNB is fine. but, def bring your sexy ass and cum visit us. I just LOVE dark hair and pale skin!!!
As long as you are screening and inviting the right clients to visit you, then AIRBNB is fine. but, def bring your sexy ass and cum visit us. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
My thoughts exactly. I am stickler for screening. A few ladies here in Houston have suggested to get a place through there.

If I am going to do it, I will start advertising a few weeks ahead of time, to pre-screen and book.
Hi Austin,

Also, to the gents, would you be interested in sensual massage? Is this something a large amount of you would enjoy and want to book?

Thanks for any input. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Your rates look about right for FBSM/B2B services with mutual exploration. However, many ATX mongers may be looking for more services than you might offer. Make sure you are clear what's on the menu for the rates listed. Avoid any potential for hurt butt during the session.

Please let us know if some FS options might be available as that will increase the number of guys wanting to meet with you.

Enjoy your trip.
Your rates look about right for FBSM/B2B services with mutual exploration. Many ATX mongers are looking for more services than you might offer. Make sure you are clear what's on the menu for the rates listed.

Please let us know if some FS options might be available as that will increase the number of guys wanting to meet with you.

Enjoy your trip. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
I appreciate the advice, but I have been providing fbsm for 8 years now, across 2 countries. I hold my own, always have, and have a large amount of lovely gents I see who are happy to receive my fbsm only services.

If you take time to read my site and showcase, as well as my reviews, it is extremely clear in what I offer, and do not offer.

In short, I know how to handle my business sir.
In short, I know how to handle my business sir. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
smart girls are sexy!!!
smart girls are sexy!!! Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Damn, skippy.
I am always looking for a new fbsm provider in the southern or central area.
Bring it!
That makes two of us.. for sure hon.. c'mon over to Austin.
Thanks guys.