Austin adorables....did Whisphers run them off???

I peek in here sometimes.

I used to see ladies post all the time....I recognize none of the ladies posting..

Guys, Austin reads like the Iowa board, good grief what happened. Say yes to the stupid threADS, say yes to the picture threADS...say yes to the where is the best place to eat, shit, drink, .what happen? Austin was one of my FAVORITES boards to peek in...really it was top five.

Whispers, really, I mean....even wake up can gander a few claws to come and snag. Ladies I mean......I'm sure the guys are getting tired of talking to each other.

Not blaming whispers, he was the fall guy I could think of......one guy can't control the actions of tons of ladies.

Austin Adorables....... : ( miss reading your posts, your threADS. I read them.....
Well said Lisa. Maybe coed will come back, but too many people got sick and tired of the drama and will not look at coed again due to the behavior of some. Aw well, such as life.
Ah'm purdy shore Ah'm tha one whut run all tha l'il fillies off. Ah wuz jus' too much fer'em ta handle, whut wif mah charm an' sweet-talk an' humungus peckerdillo an' mah famous short temper. Ah kin bee vicious when Ah've got a mind ta bee!

By that by, how's yer old band, Cult Jam, a-doin'? E'ery year Ah keep a-pullin' fer'em ta git pickedt fer the Rock an' Roll Hall o' Fame an' e'ery year it's a no-go.

Not blaming whispers, he was the fall guy I could think of......one guy can't control the actions of tons of ladies. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Blame Whispers and his BROKE pack of wolves.. pressuring the girls to fuck (ideally for free) which pretty much has turned this board into a sausage fest.

Blame Whispers and his BROKE pack of wolves.. pressuring the girls to fuck (ideally for free) which pretty much has turned this board into a sausage fest. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
That is funny. They were trying to control which women were allowed to post on the board. Who was acceptable and who wasn't. Then what price was acceptable. Free it was not. Maybe for them but not the rest.
What's wrong with fucking for free you so mean!

IB
Twiggy don't fuck for free, you either pay her rent, or for her groceries, if she really likes you, you can take her kids to school in the morning lol
What's wrong with fucking for free you so mean!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Absolutely nothing! But they wanted it for free and wanted to jack up prices for everyone else.
I wasn't around then so was not there for that fun time!

IB
Let's not beat those dead horses again.
What's wrong with fucking for free you so mean! Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Take a good look around... If you can't figure this out for yourself then, you are more ignorant and pathetic than I thought. I told you same ass BROKES come out to defend/support each other.

Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Thet ain't entirely acc'rate. It ain't a total sausage fest till tha TS pervid'rs start a-postin' reg'larly. When they dew it'll go frum 98% ta 100%.
Blame Whispers and his BROKE pack of wolves.. pressuring the girls to fuck (ideally for free) which pretty much has turned this board into a sausage fest. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
Please get you facts straight.

You should have them. You've been around for a while and ought to remembers the issues with the Austin Deplorables first hand.....

None of the Deplorables were women that myself or any f those I shared opinions with back then wanted to fuck.... even for free.....

Telling one of those old insignificant ones they were not worth anything and that we would not fuck them even if they were offering it for free was NOT trying to get them to lower their prices.

That particular group was "run off" as you say as well as the staff in place at the time because of the corrupt nature by which they controlled the boards and information presented before the end of ASPD.

It was no great loss.....

They have been replaced by a never ending stream of old and insignificant ones and their lapdogs over the years.....
Well said Lisa. Maybe coed will come back, but too many people got sick and tired of the drama and will not look at coed again due to the behavior of some. Aw well, such as life. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Not quite enough of them yet.,....