Why do young guys sometimes prefer mature women???

I am just curious what you all think of this? I have numerous clients in the age range of 21 to 35 and no , they don't have Mommy issues. ****** Disclaimer - Austin Ellen is no longer accepting clients under the age of 45.********
  • SXD-9
  • 05-02-2016, 06:56 PM
Something new/different. No deeper, underlying insight here. I was seeing a woman 15 years older than I a few years ago. We both just wanted something new and exciting.
I think maybe it's because they know what they want and they don't want to have to deal with immature BS just to get to it... With older ladies comes Confidence maturity and renewal of how to do some very interesting tricks
I agree... I think as we Mature... We become more sensual.
Yung gals takes too long ta make up thar minds. Older womb-men get ta tha point quicker. They eye-thar put out 'r shoot 'em down in two shakes uva lamb's tail so's they's eye-thar getting' thar dick wet 'r they don't waste no time button' on tha next poosey.
In my experience, post-menopausal ladies have an insatiable sex drives and I feel compelled to serve their needs. It is a labor of love as they also feel the need to rock my cock.

Always a Win Win.

When I was 23, there was an 35-year old lady in my apartment complex who liked to have me keep her hot wet pussy company at night. She showed me things about pleasing a women and receiving pleasure from a women that have lasted me well for the last 45 years.

It's a choice--see a young inexperienced lady and show her what a stud you are. Or, see an older lady and learn more about giving and receiving increased pleasure. There is a time and place for both.
it's bucket list shit for a lot of guys.....

a novelty.....

not a lot different than wanting to see the freak show..... the fat or bearded lady at the carnival....
it's bucket list shit for a lot of guys.....

a novelty.....

not a lot different than wanting to see the freak show..... the fat or bearded lady at the carnival.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Thanks everybody, I was just curious

IB
.....Wow Batsy, that guy looks like he has a giant tumor...

Why do guys like seeing older women?
partially because I always wanted to fuck one of my mom's friends when I was about 12 or 13, she was smoking for an "older" lady and since then I've always had my eye out for older women, whether they are 10 or 25 years older than me, and no doubt older ladies can still carry their sex appeal.

Another reason is because they'll ask you what you want and know how to deliver.

A very good reason is because they won't cause any drama, I've never had a provider who was older than me call my phone and yell at me or send me rude text or play texting games (with the exception of a group of providers).
jessies* mom has got it going on
Cuz Miss V will deliver the full Hot Stiffler's Mom action!!!
Miss V you look like you could do more than that!! lol hubba hubba

[when I say I know, I know. it's not a hunch, it's not me looking for patterns, it's me backing up what my handle is]