Gents, why do you hobby?

Why I do: b/c I like the idea of meeting someone for the first time and getting jiggy with them. I like how convenient it is as far as not putting in time and emotion as you do with girls in the RW. I also like that I can turn fantasies into realities. Another good reason is when I first started I had a GF who could not satisfy all my needs. Sometimes that is still the case when I find a fwb or recently with gf relationships that didn't last long. Inbetween when I don't have a FWB or a GF and I need a release. And if the provider is really awesome, I do it just to see the provider.

With all this being said, I'm done putting my nose in these threads, I came out from my man-cave to put in my .02 and had my fun. Ladies, I will still be meeting more of you in the future and returning to see those who I cannot resist. Everyone have fun and be safe.

</D1G1T4L_PHUCK3R=[exit:two_cents_mode]
D1G1T4L_PHUCK3R=[enter:low_key_mode]/>
I do it to meet new people and learn about their life experiences - and I read Playboy for the articles...
I do it because.... It's about new pussy. There no pussy like new pussy... NEXT!
Variety .. just plain , no strings , fun..
I love to fuck... Next question.
Plain and simple...the fuckin'! Ok, and the variety. I love women, what can I say.
Ok, I'll be honest - I'm here for the blowjobs.
I have an addiction!
Cuz dudes like to splash their dongs in strange 'tang????

But what do I know, I'm just guessing.
I love the excitement of being with someone new.
  • Old-T
  • 05-03-2016, 06:16 PM
Because I get to meet and spend very enjoyable time with some interesting ladies I would otherwise never meet.

Because I travel far too much, often do not spend many days in one place, and hate the bas scene.

Because some of the ladies I meet this way are pretty awesome people.
  • Toyz
  • 05-03-2016, 06:17 PM
I want to give back to society. So this is my way to donate to the "Young Single Mothers Club" & give a girl a chance at a better life.

Oh...I like to fuck too.
Cuz pussy for men , is like shoes for women.
You wanna try on everyone you see.
Even the ugly ones.
Any questions?
Id rather have it with my wife honestly. She is gorgeous and great in bed. But it don't happen maybe once a month maybe.... so I settle for great sex with a hot provider or my receptionist at the office.