No Thank You....ccwaverunner's Fake Review.

ccwaverunner's recent review of me a completely fake. I was not in Austin the day that he said we met, I've never met him at all, and I don't do half hour appointments with anyone. Providers and hobbyists, it would behoove you to not trust what this man says/writes. Yes, I do plan on making other ladies in the cities he frequents aware of the situation.

Reminder ladies: REVIEWS ARE NOT REFERENCES.

Why ccwaverunner decided to choose me as the subject of his work of fiction baffles me. Is he unaware that even lowly providers have the ability to click a link that is attached to their own profile? I have a newsflash for you buddy, hookers can read! We also have this amazing ability to know whose joystick we have touched or not touched. Oh, and hold your hats now, but we aren't all drug addled addicts so we remember things that did or did not happen. It's shocking I know.

Yes, I pm'ed Austin's local mods two nights ago when I noticed the problem. I suggested that the admin tracks my IP the date listed in the fake review to confirm I was in San Antonio.

I also tried PM'ing ccwaverunner the night of the second, asking if he has me confused with someone else and requesting prove that he'd actually seen me with the slim hope he'd incriminate himself. No response. He's been online a few times since then so apparently he's smart enough to deny me that rope to hang him him but not smart enough to pick an easy mark. I'm not sure why he wrote a fake review but I would not be surprised if he's written them before.

ccwaverunner here's a little tip for you. If you really need PA, for a measly 20-40 bucks you can be in the mouth of a SW or girl from moco and then you can write real reviews. If even that is out of your reach might I suggest your hand, lotion, and honesty? I know the third thing might be a foreign concept to you. Just try it out.
Hmmmm, he's been around since 2010 with 37 reviews and the review he wrote for you was a positive review. Interesting
Hmmmm, he's been around since 2010 with 37 reviews and the review he wrote for you was a positive review. Interesting Originally Posted by Passion2015

That doesn't mean anything. I've had a fake review by a member since 2010 with 50 reviews. We do not know why people lie.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ighlight=chupo
If you look at his review history, he was not in need of premium access. Perhaps you asked him not to review a half hour session, and now you are pissed?
Have any receipts proving you were somewhere else on that date?
If you look at his review history, he was not in need of premium access. (...) Originally Posted by submarineracer
Site PA rules
"(...)
Premium Access can be obtained by choosing one of our affordable payment options, or by actively contributing to site content with reviews. Each approved review posted will earn 6 weeks of Premium Access credit. This credit will continue to accumulate for as long as the member continues to post reviews. "

So if someone writes 3 reviews in a row, they accumulate 18 weeks, correct?
No matter the setting, people do questionable things. It's human nature. I'm not excusing him, but people do stupid things everyday.
Site PA rules
"(...)
Premium Access can be obtained by choosing one of our affordable payment options, or by actively contributing to site content with reviews. Each approved review posted will earn 6 weeks of Premium Access credit. This credit will continue to accumulate for as long as the member continues to post reviews. "

So if someone writes 3 reviews in a row, they accumulate 18 weeks, correct? Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Correct, and I'll bet also if she has proof that she wasn't here that the mods will act.
Otherwise it's he said, she said, and they will likely sit back and watch this thread go.
I believe your correct Ms. Fox. My experience is that providers here see and communicate with so many hobbyist here, that sometimes its hard for providers to remember who they have actually communicated with or seen.

I'm not sure why someone would want to write a fake review, maybe for the credit or maybe they think they are helping a provider. Who knows

Have fun and be safe
some fake reviews are intended to even a score or get back at someone. others are done as a favor. still others are just a puzzlement ... but anyone who has been around knows that it happens. i don't think i ever met a provider who couldn't point to phony reviews about her.

there isn't much a lady can do to get a phony review retracted. a fair number of phony reviews are positive and ladies tell me that bringing up the issue with mods often results in a

some reviews are ... well acknowledged as fake and still make me shrug .. this guy posted are horrible negative review which he acknowledged to be fake (http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1431936) as a favor to another provider. Then, plagued by guilt .. owns up to the provider, books an appt .. posts a glowing review the next day (http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1433153).

the kicker is, another provider told me the entire thing was cooked up by the guy and the provider because ... as the lady says .... drama sells.

lady says a particular review of her is bogus ... i don't doubt it.

of course ... all my reviews are completely legit ... if you don't believe it ... just ask me ...
btw, angel ... you are really ... really beautiful ...i'm willing to offer you a dodger review special ... anytime!!!
I understand the misgivings and questions at Angel, but I just want you guys to look at this from a different angle... LE can purchase PA, correct? Anyone can, women, your spouse, whatever. When a provider flags a guy for writing a fake review, especially a provider with a good reputation, you need to think of why would a guy fake a review?

He is not only looking for pa access, but he wants credibility when in the locker room. Why? I have no idea. You guys are so protective of your area, and rightfully so.

Also, many newbie providers use reviews as the only screening tool. Silly and dangerous.

On my fake review, the gent admitted over pm that it was fake, so the mods could act.

Anyway, hope you all stay safe!

Camille
Anyone who knows SAAngel knows she’s no bimbo. She is much more cerebral and organized than many providers i have known in the past and has managed to keep busy in a time that many are having trouble finding work.
She doesn’t need fake reviews or have to do half-hours or BnG’s to stay afloat.
If you haven’t seen her, don’t judge her.
He is not only looking for pa access, but he wants credibility when in the locker room. Why? I have no idea. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
It doesn't look like she offers 30M appointments, He prob asked her for a 1/2 hour appointment and she said NO!, ccwaverunner got pissed and in an effort to create confusion and punish her he writes this fake review... WHY? so that the LOWBALLr's can start harassing her about 30M appointments.
Twiggy, you should get your facts together before you start spilling off from the mouth.
In his review he paid 200hhr and that's not low balling by any means. Also, everything in his review was positive, even in the ROS.

Oh, and he gave a YES, for recommendation.

Fake or not, he gave a good review for her and paid topped dollar for a hhr at 200.
Hey Passion i know SA angel....she was not here in Austin.......I text her to make sure she got home ok !
It's all good ynot. Just hate individuals who make comments, that don't research. Like oh twiggy here.

Fake review or not, is none of my business