Ages of your top 5 providers?

Just an informal sampling to see the age breakdown of people's ATFs. Here's mine (in age order): 21, 22, 30, 39, 50+.

Granted, "top five" isn't a static list, but this is how it stands today.
My FBSM lady is 24
My ATF is 31. Sometimes I'll see her friend who is 34.
Just butting in on this one ...... But generally speaking we as women kinda age on a curve ...so your ATF whom you believe to be ...ohhhh say 31 ... May actually be more like 36/7...
Mine are clustered are around 25 and around 38. My ATF is 42 and not on ECCIE. :-)

But I don't discriminate on age. And... there are underwhelming (i.e., poor price/performance) providers across the age spectrum.
She's my ATF for a reason. Since we have such a good time there is a solid amount of trust. I've seen her TDL, dear. Not all providers engage in faking it.
I wasn't speaking on any one person in particular... Excuse the use of the same age (31) .... No dear not all are "faking it" ... Just stating that generally speaking a lady ... Regardless of profession... Tends to trim a year or 5
Most of my favorite providers are in the 30-35 year age bracket with a few in the early 40s and one in the 50s.

I believe when ladies hit 30's they begin to fully realize what pleases them, how to best to please a man, and that the two concepts are mutually reinforcing with shared sexual fantasy and excitement multiplying. Doesn't happen for some, and it is reflected in those lady's performances and the guys who solicit them based on low dollars.

However, please note that I do see a couple of 20-25 year old ladies who can more than hold their own with the older ladies.

I thoroughly enjoy all of the ladies I see, each and everyone in their own unique manner.
Just butting in on this one ...... But generally speaking we as women kinda age on a curve ...so your ATF whom you believe to be ...ohhhh say 31 ... May actually be more like 36/7... Originally Posted by Vivian Gates
Nah... they're not fooling anyone when they lie.
I think most guys are aware of that. Sometimes age adjustment is easy to spot and sometimes it's not. I guess maybe the title and be "*Advertised* ages of your top five." :-)
Most of my favorite providers are in the 30-35 year age bracket with a few in the early 40s and one in the 50s. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Women over 30 are generally my preference as well, so I was a little surprised that when I looked objectively at it, I had to include the two in their early 20's. But they were pretty fucking awesome. :-)
  • Toyz
  • 05-04-2016, 05:22 PM
31, 26, 21, 23, 30...in preference order. I know them all outside the hobby so to speak and the ages are accurate although it might not be the age they post on their profiles.
  • Old-T
  • 05-04-2016, 05:23 PM
53 (was 38 when I met her)
37 (was 22 when I met her)
46 (was 32 when I met her)
Those three are verified ages.

Mid/late 30s for the other two in my top 5, both estimated.
19 and 19 and 20 and 24 and 19

21, 22, 23, 27, saving the last for a 19yo

IB
I wasn't speaking on any one person in particular... Excuse the use of the same age (31) .... No dear not all are "faking it" ... Just stating that generally speaking a lady ... Regardless of profession... Tends to trim a year or 5 Originally Posted by Vivian Gates
Got it. Thanks for clarifying.