prostate play

Gentlemen, for the bold among you who will speak the truth here, how old were you when you first enjoyed prostate play? I was a swinger before this and they do not do prostate play in that arena. when i started doing this I had no idea so many men enjoyed prostate play. Now I find it i most if not all men over 50 like it. the younger men not so much but they grow into it. I really had no idea that so many men like this and do not talk about it or even mention it. I think it is fear of being labeled "bi or gay" prevents men from talking about in this group. I will say that most all men i see over age 60 like it. the huge majority over 50 are into it. the guys younger than that have not figured it out yet for the most part. let's try to have an adult conversation about the forbidden joy spot up your ass, your prostate. I like to turn men onto this pleasure in safe, joyful, no pain or humiliation sort of way. My exact fetish is taking men and women to sexual place they have never been before and want to continue to enjoy after i open that door. thus i teach female ejaculation for women and prostate play for men. I like to show you new exciting things that change your sexual life forever after you figure it out. not that this will help but may I please ask the haters to refrain from ridicule and perhaps make their own thread about what you are not into somewhere else. if you are not into prostate play, please just keep on going here. this is a popular and wide spread thing that most guys like at some point and if you do not then move along and let us talk about this in peace.
I've never understood how having a woman stick a finger in your butt while giving you a hj or bj is in any way gay. Gay men want to play with other gay men, not with women. As far as prostate play goes, I've never done it but am curious and will probably explore the next time I'm able to hobby. Had a couple of prostate exams this past year as I had a little medical scare that turned out ok, but it was an interesting feeling that I think could be pleasurable in the right play space. And I likely never would have considered this type of play when I was younger - didn't know it existed. And the 2 doctors who probed my ass were both women and I was concerned with getting aroused when they did it but the procedure was even quicker than I am :-)
My lady doctor hands me a tissue when she gets ready for the exam. BTW, she is very thorough as she massages it to make sure it has not hardened and does not have any characteristics of a medical problem. I like that in a lady doctor--I also seek amateur opinions from ladies in the hobby who know what they are doing.

+1 for lady urologists, who have little knuckles and enjoy examining their male patients.
I think I was in my mid twenties when I had my first one. A lady I have seen for a long while now looked at me with those eyes of hers and I was powerless to say no, all I could do was let her do what she wanted while she eventually got two fingers in while I was in her throat. After I prescribed oral meds, and left, my legs felt like jello as I got into my vehicle. I couldn't help but stare and wondered what just happened and if I enjoyed it. Decided I can go without it or not necessary, but if the lady likes it, then why not as I get pleasure knowing she's having fun. I told myself she would be the only one allowed there. So far, only one other has managed to get there since (took 5 years), but she had permission from the other girl. Lol.
My lady doctor hands me a tissue when she gets ready for the exam. BTW, she is very thorough as she massages it to make sure it has not hardened and does not have any characteristics of a medical problem. I like that in a lady doctor--I also seek amateur opinions from ladies in the hobby who know what they are doing.

+1 for lady urologists, who have little knuckles and enjoy examining their male patients. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Please PM me your doctor's name.
Please PM me your doctor's name. Originally Posted by VLombardi
No FUCKING WAY. I am not messing this up one bit.
I've had the experience once with a well know provider here. And like Dr. Grey I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first. It definitely didn't freak me out and the encounter was still very much enjoyed. But..... I have since wondered, read up on, the prostate orgasm. From what I've read it can be altogether different from a regular orgasm for men. One day perhaps I'll explore that further. That is if the lady promises to be gentle..lol.
I had several by Ms Francisca years ago in the ASPD days and it was a mind blowing ejaculation that nothing compares to it. I'm at an age now that I have an enlarged prostate but no other issues. Sue Nami does me having an enlarged prostate change the experience in any way or do you know? I may have to have you do that to me as well as female squirt school
I think an enlarged prostate makes it feel better and that is why older guys like it more, (because of the fact that their prostate is bigger it may be easier to find and also have more exposed nerve endings). i just make this stuff up but hey it is my opinion. love to see you for a session with both fun things!! I just love being the one who really helps a guy reach new levels of pleasure and I am very super gentle, patient and into it, some how this has become one of my niches and i love it.
This famous scene sums it all up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfZiAiYNcI8
I've enjoyed this with three different women: the thread's starter, another from the board, and one I found on BP. It's not something I would do every day (even if I could afford it) but is definitely something that I like every once in a while. I'm not the least bit bi or even bi-curious. Having a lady probe my prostate is very erotic. The three ladies I've seen all provide different experiences and all very pleasurable.
Great thread, Sue. I love hearing the experiences of men who've let go of their hang ups regarding receiving prostate play.
No FUCKING WAY. I am not messing this up one bit. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Lol... Hey, I had to try.

I enjoy prostate massage while getting head or a hj. When done correctly, non aggressive pressure with one finger (lol) adds so much to the orgasm. It is a totally unique and amazing feeling. The amount of precum is increased as well.

Mia Christine "educated" me awhile back and I didn't realize I had not truly experienced it properly until that one hour of mind numbing bliss. She and Scarlet O'Shea have both done me right in this department.
Great thread. Entertaining indeed. There should be no shame. If it feels good... Do it!! As long as your partner or provider knows what they are doing why not at least try it?
i like going to Taco Bell about an hour before any prostate play
my version of Mexican Roulette