Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: Unknown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Did not actually see her
Recommendation: No
  • tom51
  • 02-18-2015, 12:03 AM
very unusual for her, seen her many times never and issue except once and she could not get a baby sitter so rescheduled and apt was kept. could be just unfortunate circumstances. she has always been good about keeping up to date on any schedule issues. Sorry that happened and they all have a bad day from time to time just life, I've had to cancel at last minute due to work on providers before we all have at one time or another.

Real killer was cxl on Tori Capelli twice DAMN but it was work couldn't avoid it
Wow butthurt fucktards ... drama queens.
  • L.A.
  • 02-18-2015, 08:20 AM
Wow butthurt fucktards ... drama queens. Originally Posted by pyramider
What the hell are you talking about?

EVERYONE please ignore moronic comments like that and continue sharing information.
When u have kids it is sometimes hard to get baby sitters. Things happen. Not easy being a single mom
When u have kids it is sometimes hard to get baby sitters. Things happen. Not easy being a single mom Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
This is another step in TCB skills of a provider. Looks like plans were made well in advance to see her so she should have also done the same type of planning with the babysitter, which she failed to do. If she can't do that, she should not make appointments for sessions if she does not have a babysitter lined out already upon confirmation. Life happens, but I doubt she let the babysitter know about the appointment in advance and just showed up with her kids finding out the babysitter was not at home.
Hey...sometimes the babysitter cancels so lets not throw rock here David.
Yes they do, life happens, but if you read the review, going by what it said, she did not schedule a time, she just showed up hoping the babysitter would be there. It is a TCB skills issue.
Oh I see.

I stand corrected then.
What the hell are you talking about?

EVERYONE please ignore moronic comments like that and continue sharing information. Originally Posted by L.A.

Where are the "moronic comments"? The OP is just butthurt. Its obvious she forgot about the appointment, that is on Livi. The rest is on the OP. Why did he even try to get an appointment that day on short notice? By his post she was having to scramble ... getting a booger eater to the babysitter and then getting to the incall. He should have rescheduled for another day when she could take care of getting a babysitter, get ready on her incall, etc all without being rushed. So yes, he is just butthurt. The OP is not out any money except for gas. So the term butthurt drama queen is very appropriate.
I had a very similar experience. Drove from FW to Dallas after receiving confirmation through P411. Sent her a text that I would be there. Waited in a nearby bar until it was time to leave. When I asked for directions, she said she had to go to class, acted like we hadn't just exchanged several messages about the appointment. I just wrote it off as DYP syndrome (disorganized young provider). There are other similar posts about her out there. But if you get to see her, apparently she is great. I will eventually try again. I think she's probably that good.
She hadn't even finished screening him before setting the date and time.

UN-professional.
If you can see her, she is not too bad BCD but I think its part of the experience with her.

• Livi
  • 04-14-2015, 01:29 PM
Love you long time- again I'm sorry lonestareast and to make it up to u I will knock off some of the donation if u decide to see me I always try to make up my mistakes
Love you long time- again I'm sorry lonestareast and to make it up to u I will knock off some of the donation if u decide to see me I always try to make up my mistakes Originally Posted by Livi
See she's willing to atone for her mistakes! Way to go!