Has anyone ever found a provider or client they knew from school an old job or somewhere else?

What if this person was someone that you know their boyfriend or girlfriend? Husband or wife?

What did you do?
Or if it happens in the future, what would you do?
  • cr76
  • 10-02-2015, 03:17 PM
Depends on the relationship and how well I knew them.
There was a guy in Dallas a few years ago on ASPD that went to Chicago, went to an incall and his ex-wife answered the door.
The cheapest fuck of their relationship ...
Had a client who's kids go to the same school as mine. We see each other at school functions...FUN...
Awkward Fun.
  • cr76
  • 10-03-2015, 06:07 AM
There was a guy in Dallas a few years ago on ASPD that went to Chicago, went to an incall and his ex-wife answered the door. Originally Posted by Pistolero
That's Awesome.
There was a guy in Dallas a few years ago on ASPD that went to Chicago, went to an incall and his ex-wife answered the door. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Oooooooooo dayum!!!
I saw a girl i went to hs with advertising in the body rub section on bp. I thought about going in but shes not all that. How awkward would that be though...trying to small talk while shes massaging your balls like, "so...what have u been up to?" Hahahaha
I saw an old Client on BP.. teased her a while by PM, saying I knew her, but wouldn't say from where.. finally booked a session, she remembered me, but I wouldn't confirm that she was right.. Outstanding Fuck, by the way..
there was a beautiful blonde chic I worked with several years ago and saw her ad on backpage last year sometime. she's a pk (preacher's kid) as well...
Had a client who's kids go to the same school as mine. We see each other at school functions...FUN...
Awkward Fun. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Do you guys says hi to each other or just walk by like you have never met?
Shit!!!
Do you guys says hi to each other or just walk by like you have never met? Originally Posted by Risktaker353
We act like strangers
I've met one off tinder then she became a provider...lol Also years back my friend was doing some business with some pimp he was about to open a spa and was showing us around and couple of girl came out in bikinis one of those girls went to high school and middle school with me...lol she even came to the office to see me but I didn't say anything to her. She got scolded by her pimp...lol
A couple years ago I was repairing a cell phone for a friend's girlfriend. Having to back up the data I went thru the files to search for trash and what not. Found a gold mine of dirt in one. Sat on it until one day he complained about shit wasn't looking too hot and wished there was something he could do. I presented him the folder. He now has a sugar mama.