Recently had about the most horrific experience imaginable

Was seeing a younger provider I've encountered many times. Not the best, but far from the worst. During funtime I felt something stick me in the thumb, turned out to be a used syringe in her bed. It didn't draw blood but I know it at least punctured a layer of skin or two. Of course she claimed it wasn't her's blah blah blah and blamed it on another provider who I know that is supposedly staying with her. I got up, scrubbed with some dish soap, grabbed my donation because fuck her, and left.

I was tested and all good for now but have to go back in two weeks to get tested again for a couple things that can take time to show up. I'm debating revealing who it was as a warning to other potential clients of hers, but not sure if that would be breaking any rules? I will say it's someone I left a positive review of in the recent past.

Moral of the story: when seeing a provider request no blankets on the bed and look closely at your funtime area!
That is scary as hell. Sorry that happened to you. Shit man I hope it works out ok. Springfield is just going to hell. No quality Providers come there anymore. With Dallas out of town People are just SOOL. Be safe out there.
What a frigging horror show . . sorry you had to deal with it.

I want to know the who it was. Unfortunately this is one of the risks of the hobby . . we are here to help our brothers out to avoid the freaks, creeps, thieves and THIS kind of shit.
Damn dude! I hope all the test turn out negative. Thats freaking scary stuff. What a shithole place can this be.
Thanks for putting the info out there, and reminding us all to be careful. Hope it all turns out ok for you.
I agree with Chief about Springfield, quality options are next to none and rapidly declining. I was recently in a bad situation and posted about it to let others be aware.
I don’t hobby in Springfield much for all the reasons mentioned on here by several people. There are a few good ones that are in Springfield and a few that pass through. They should be thanked and treated well while they are here.
Let’s all be safe as we can and keep the good and bad info flowing for us all.
thx Chief

wow sorry that happened baby..scarey!!!

cleanliness is top priority in hosting our incalls..safety goes along with that!
Hope you can share the names, this is an info exchange site and your experience could help others.
Best wishes for ya guy.
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Regardless of the final test results I think I'm done with this hobby.
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Regardless of the final test results I think I'm done with this hobby. Originally Posted by beelzeboss
After that terribly bad visit who could blame you

I do pray that you are ok and healthy
I'm not sure which tests you are concerned about. I agree it's a very bad situation.
  • Swmo
  • 01-19-2022, 06:25 PM
Wow that is scary indeed. This makes me think twice about seeing any providers anymore. Did you have any inkling of drug use by this provider? Agreed that There is a higher likelihood of Hep C Than HIV. Still, to have to explain to the wife how I got Hep C would be more than I would ever want to deal with.
This girl is still posting on STG daily, be careful out there guys.
You could PM all of us as to who she is.
Pm me too
It would be much appreciated
Please PM me also.