Well, after almost two years to the day...

Of lurking around here, I finally booked my first meeting with a provider for Thursday.

I'm excited, but nervous. Any tips or suggestions as to how an extreme nerd should handle himself? I need all the help I can get!
I remember my first time
I was very nervous but managed to stay calm
Ended up seeing regularly for several months one of the best I've had
Very important to have first experience with a lady who has several solid reviews as to personality, hygiene etc. If you're a little nervous & show it a quality lady can still make it a nice visit. Let us know how it goes.
  • moman
  • 02-07-2022, 10:00 PM
Just treat her like a lady. Never any worries when you do that.
Be sure to have the agreed donation ready. And lay it out on a table, dresser, etc.
She probably will not want u handing it to her.
Be on time and yes, be respectful and u may want to share with her that u are new.
Very important to have first experience with a lady who has several solid reviews as to personality, hygiene etc. If you're a little nervous & show it a quality lady can still make it a nice visit. Let us know how it goes. Originally Posted by copul8ter

This was a huge sticking point for me and greatly influenced the lady I ultimately chose. 200+ positive reviews and 3-4 negatives. Plus, a photo set that absolutely brought me to my knees!

I'm 100% confident in who I chose. It's me I'm worried about!
I remember my first time
I was very nervous but managed to stay calm
Ended up seeing regularly for several months one of the best I've had Originally Posted by CatMan4u
My primary concern is doing something to get on her ignore list. I mean, I haven't even seen her yet and I kind of want to see her again...if that makes any sense.
just relax and have a good time baby!!!!
just relax and have a good time baby!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Follow her advice.
just relax and have a good time baby!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'll do my best....but no guarantees.
well I be back in early march.....just sayin lol
*marks calendar*

""Early march...plan to be in Dallas"
Well...I may be hooked. My girl was amazing AF. Will definitely be seeing her again.
I am so glad you had a great visit enjoy your future endeavors but remember to be careful
Looking forward to your Future Reviews. Glad it went well.