Showcase tab gone?

Was checking on my favorites to see who was in town to make some plans for next week.
Noticed one I have seen multiple times no longer has a showcase tab. The reviews, contact, etc still there.

Does that mean she has retired or gone on vacation?

Also, similar question I notice one lady I have not seen but been thinking about has switched back and forth between her handle and guested9999. What exactly does it mean when a provider goes guested? Does that mean she is on vacation or on temporary discipline timeout?
No showcase tab means she has deleted her showcase or is currently editing her showcase. Nothing unusual.

Going to full guest status suggests that she has a personal security issue. When someone is banned.. you will see BANNED underneath their name and you won't be able to PM them.
Should not have to explain all that to a five year member.
I think sometimes it might have to do with pending age verification? I'm not sure though. And yes, I've been a member here for 8 years, but I haven't been able to participate as much since I was in school for so long.
No showcase? What is her status? If still VP, she took it down. Guested means leave them the fuck alone.