Visiting!

DALLAS! I'll be in your wonderful city VERY SOON! Any places you recommend? Hope to see some of you soon!

-CAMERON of HOUSTON
Go to taintsylvania, its tainted there ...
Lol. U & taint.
  • L.A.
  • 07-14-2017, 07:51 PM
Lol. U & taint. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Yes...it never gets old.

Lots of providers like the Galleria area of North Dallas. Too far for me but it seems to be popular.
sorry it's to far

Yes...it never gets old.

Lots of providers like the Galleria area of North Dallas. Too far for me but it seems to be popular. Originally Posted by L.A.
Break down your tour in 3-5 areas over a couple of days. DFW is a big place.

I highly recommend stopping in Plano, The Galleria, Mid-Cities (By DFW Airport) and Ft. Worth (Downtown).
Is the ladies-only area the better place to ask this sort of question? Seems to me that would be a "safe place" to get the low-down on specific hotels to try...or stay away from.
Is the ladies-only area the better place to ask this sort of question? Seems to me that would be a "safe place" to get the low-down on specific hotels to try...or stay away from. Originally Posted by TinMan
It wouldn't be a threAD if she did that...LOL
Is the ladies-only area the better place to ask this sort of question? Seems to me that would be a "safe place" to get the low-down on specific hotels to try...or stay away from. Originally Posted by TinMan
In your opinion, possibly. But, I'd like the input of guys as well.