Eccie loading way too slow

Just recently, it takes about 3 minutes to load most of the pages on Eccie. The top part of the main page comes up quick, but then I have to wait for the forums to come in. After I click on one forum (say DALLAS), it takes another three minutes, then when I click on another (say SANDBOX), it also takes another few minutes. I can browse showcases and see my messages fast.
I have a Dell PC, TWC internet and I think Windows 7.
Anyone know why?
already 12 or 13 threads on the same subject...stating pretty much the same thing.

here is just one that referenced just a few others:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=998496

it is not your browser, it is not your PC or laptop, it not your OS...this is an ECCIE problem.
Too many horny fucks on the site bogging it down
This isn't the only site that is loading slow. I suspect some server is not doing it's relay job. Similar posts are showing on several forums and not just sex sites.

Or a rogue nation has figured out they can bring the US to its knees by stopping the internet. We are now subjects and not a single shot was fired.
I bet Putin is trying to keep us from Pudenda!

It appears that this site has bogged itself down with pop ups, banners and other things that force it to load at a snail's pace on a PC. On a cell phone, it works a little better because all that crap opens in another window.
Time to get bigger servers or eventually become non-functional.
Has anyone had any slowing down problems with Ecc lately?
I went ahead and "liked" my post #5 above.. one of y'all should have done it.. it was funny.. Pudenda means genitalia in Latin.. maybe nobody got it.

ECCIE is working much better the past 3 days.. I went back to IE after using Chrome, works as good as ever now.