Visiting Austin Looking For A Safe & Upscale Area

Hey everyone my name is Yazmin Shirin this will be my first time coming to Austin, I normally try to stay in the Galleria Area but I know different cities do different thing's. If anyone could give me info on safe upscale incall location's it would be greatly appreciated Thank's Austin see you soon Yazmin Shirin
Northwest part of town called The Domain (We were never blessed with a Galleria)
Thanks a lot sweetheart
Aboretum area is nice too. and you sure have a nice ass!
Very Nice!! Hope you enjoy your stay here and return soon
It's a little north, but the Tech Ridge area, great rates during the week. +1 on the nice ass.

Happy Hunting
Bob is right domain area is good area to stay!
I would also recommend either the Domain Area (Loop 1 (Mopac) and Braker Lane) or the Arboretum Area (183 and 360 (Capitol of Texas)) in Northwest Austin.

Best of luck to you, hope you have a great visit.
I have to agree with the others. Either the Domain or the Arboretum area's are the best. Definitely safe and upscale. Looking forward to seeing when you are headed our way!
Northwest part of town called The Domain (We were never blessed with a Galleria) Originally Posted by Bob McV
Bob, quick. What's the name of that new mall out in Bee Cave, at the intersection of 620 & 71?

Of course, I wouldn't recommend it as a place for our young lady above to stay. Stick to the domain/arboretum area.
Bob, quick. What's the name of that new mall out in Bee Cave, at the intersection of 620 & 71?

Of course, I wouldn't recommend it as a place for our young lady above to stay. Stick to the domain/arboretum area. Originally Posted by FoulRon
uhh, I recall something about some mall two towns over, but I live in Austin...