How do you use ECCIE?

I thought about putting this up in the Men's Lounge but on second thought I felt some providers could benefit from reading this. I am curious about the process, how you use ECCIE to make your hobby selections. I'm guessing everyone uses it differently, but everyone has a certain method. For me, I first go to the Ads (Welcomes, Provider & Weekend). I do check almost every ad, zooming through them quickly, looking at the photos first. If I like the photos I open the showcase, looking for more photos. If I'm still interested, I look at the rates and availability. If they still fit my budget and schedule I check their menu. Sometimes providers don't list their rates or menu. No harm, because I next jump to their reviews. Looking at the list I first search to see if they have a lot of no's. If so, I'm done, on to the next. If I see only yes' I start to dig deeper. I read their most recent reviews, the reviews of hobbyists I trust, and the reviews of hobbyists that have the same tastes as me. I also read every no review they may have. (I don't always read all the yes'). Under the no reviews I'm looking for a possible pattern of recurring issues such as filthy incall, bad hygiene, management, theft, NCNS, and just plain ol' poor service. Under the yes reviews I check three areas before reading the rest of it.

1. Physical description (including hair, weight, breasts, etc.) 2. Activities 3. Fee.

Under activities, if they are not GFE or PSE.... I'm out. Like everyone else, there are some activities that are deal breakers for me. I gotta have BBBJ, MSOG and LFK. The CIM varieties, DATY and Greek are nice very nice to have available, but not that important to me. If I see lots of kudos for a high IOP, dirty talk, sloppy wet BJ's and standing K9, well, she just made the top of my list.
Finally, I check the comments made by other hobbyists attached to the review. These comments are sometimes more insightful than the reviews.
The last step, I have my chosen one(s) and I begin texting, emailing and calling to make the appointment.The only time I vary from this process is if I'm seeing one of my ATF's.
Basically, there is a lot of research on my part but it all begins with the pictures. Men are visual creatures and I'm sorry, in the hobby world, we do judge a book by its cover.(That is why nothing upsets us more then to meet a provider for the first time, and she looks nothing like her photos.) The reviews are vital. Overwhelming positives from my hobby brothers makes a lady a "must have". Likewise, several negative or even one extremely alarming review (theft, hygiene, etc.) will strike a lady off the list.
Looking forward to hearing from others.
Wow, those are the same thought processes I go through in my decision-making process. The only thing I do extra is I also look at the provider's post history to get a feel of what they're like.
  • Toyz
  • 09-09-2014, 02:06 PM
I use the eccie "spin-a-ho" selector...just give it a whirl and whoever comes up call her.
Wow, those are the same thought processes I go through in my decision-making process. The only thing I do extra is I also look at the provider's post history to get a feel of what they're like. Originally Posted by Beagle
I never thought to look at their posts Beagle. That would probably provide a real clue into a providers personality, thoughts, etc. I'll have to do more of that.
I look for BP reviews. I can't afford the girls on here - LOL.
I've spoken to many providers over the years who say that part of their screening process includes reading the monger's reviews to get a sense of what kind of guy he is and whether or not they will find each other attractive. More than once, I have heard that I sound "particular". I'm not sure how that can be determined without seeing the ROS...anyway...

As for my usage, I stay out of the Welcome Wagon...I guess I like to see experienced ladies. After I log in, I go right to provider ads and am looking for two things initially: interesting visiting ladies and my local ATFs who are sporadically active. Then I go to the Men's Lounge to see if there is anything I can weigh in on. Then it's to the Independent Reviews. I don't do agencies, strip clubs or car dates.
Some use icky to spread the word of taint to the unbelievers.
VERY discreetly. I'd hate to have to explain WTF I'm actually doing on here.
How do I use eccie?

I write to improve. I'm working on simple sentences.

You may laugh. But,

"You" is/are who? Is "may" permissive or/and predictive?

Simple shit's complicated.
Then I go to the Men's Lounge to see if there is anything I can weigh in on. Originally Posted by TerraFirma
I do miss the men's lounge.
How I use ECCIE to make my hobby selections?

Very Carefully !!!
  • onei
  • 09-12-2014, 12:15 AM
Let me save you some time in two departments. If you ever have time to waste, don't mind going to the effort of showing up on time then have the gal put you on ignore, don't mind seeing a chick who will potentially post your real name and possibly your picture on her blog, and possibly say you are the father of her child — call ElectricFeelNow. Of course her powerstrip only has three out of six plugs that work, and none of them have a surge protection device in place, sometimes she tries to put multiple plugs in those three outlets at once, and periodically she gets over charged and 220 volts of ElectricFeelNow will be unleashed on you. But she's a real ELECTRIC experience. <-----you've been warned!

Secondly, if you don't mind having a really large dude banging on your door while banging away, or don't mind her ripping you off leaving you with a limp dick and no money to get it hard again, thus resulting to hand loading, of course that will have to take place after your heart stops pounding and 250bpm due to big dude threatening to give the pleasure of having an up close and personal look at your prostrate as he shoves your head up your ass, then I would suggest you call Sexy Latina 69. Don't let her looks fool ya though, she's not as innocent as she looks and her bite is much worse than her bark.<-----again, you've been warned!

RESEARCH MY FRIEND … RESEARCH!
  • My0my
  • 09-12-2014, 05:47 AM
I don't follow the same routine, but one thing I have found helpful that wasn't mentioned is to search the forums for the provider's name. You can sometimes find chatter that might be insightful and that is neither a formal review nor an ad or post by the provider.